v. episode four.

* daniella's faceclaim has been changed

* daniella's faceclaim has been changed. see the header for her new one. i changed all of daniella's pictures to the new faceclaim! <3

NAJ CAME THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR READY TO FIGHT DANIELLA.

INTV: CHANELLE: "Back home, I'm the one that's usually getting into fights. I feel like these girls are comfortable with poking at and trying Daniella because she's actually here to grow and they aren't."

Daniella came down the stairs quickly after Chanelle's warning. As soon as she reached the bottom step, Naj threw her first punch. The two of them started to go hit for hit, but Naj's hits did more damage. She knocked Daniella's head back with her fourth punch.

"Pick your head up, Daniella!" Chanelle screamed from the second floor. Security rushed in to stop her from going down the stairs.

Naj grabbed Daniella by her hair, slinging her to the floor. Security intervened before another hit was thrown.

The other girls started to walk in just as Naj and Daniella's fight was broken up.

INTV: JESS: "I walk in the house still mad about the shit that happened in the van earlier and all I see is Daniella on the floor with Security trying to pick her up."

Jess ran up on Daniella in the midst of her being pulled away. She socked Daniella in her face and Security rushed to move her.

Chanelle started to tussle with the guard that wouldn't let her go down, "That bitch just hit my sister, bro, let me go!" Chanelle screamed at him.

INTV: CHANELLE: "Jess already has like fifty pounds on my sister, so what was the point of hitting her while her hands were behind her back? Man, these bitches weak as fuck."

Daniella was pulled into a room with Moni to separate her from the girls who planned on fighting her and Production eventually pulled Chanelle and Lacey into the room as well. Naj was calmed down by a Producer outside while Heaven and Jess were in their own room ranting to Larue.

"What happened with you?" Daniella asked Moni protectively because her wig had been pulled off.

"Heaven was tripping out on me and Lacey at the fashion challenge. We got into it and when she left the room, she kept popping it, 'her and her friends, her and her friends', pointing out us four."