iv. episode three.

AS SOON AS THE FIGHT STARTED, THE TWO GIRLS STARTED GOING HAM.

Hoodbaby was trying hard to keep up with Chanelle and her efforts were working even though Chanelle had the upper hand over her. Her punches came quick and heavy enough to force Hoodbaby back a few steps. The first person to try and break up the fight was Sapphire once she saw what was happening.

Chanelle yanked one of Hoodbaby's ponytails before the fight was broken up. She used her leverage to land one more hit.

"Stop fucking trying me, bitch!" Chanelle screamed as she was pulled away from Hoodbaby by Security.

"I'm gon' keep trying you!" Hoodbaby yelled back.

Sapphire looked at Hoodbaby with a disappointed and judgmental look once the girls were separated.

INTV: SAPPHIRE: "One fight or two was acceptable because this is what these girls are trying to learn from, but five fights all in the first four hours is not a good start."

Daniella apologized for her sister fighting as she walked past Sapphire.

INTV: SAPPHIRE: "And when I brought Daniella and Chanelle on here, the new girls, I wasn't expecting them to be the main ones in some mess!"

Naj, Moni, and Lacey walked into Chanelle and Daniella's room to talk about the fight that happened in the kitchen. Moni sat next to Daniella on her bed while Lacey and Naj sat on Chanelle's bed.

"What even happened?" Shabba asked as she walked into the room with Queen D.

"Man, look! Me and Daniella in our room, minding our business, whatever you wanna call it, but Hoodbaby come in here. She basically tried to press me and asked if 'I'm gon' keep talking about her behind her back', and that shit confused me 'cause I haven't said nothing about her since our fight outside the photoshoot!" Chanelle explained while taking her extensions out.

"I can already tell that the bitch is here for the drama! She on some weird shit." Naj added in.

A few minutes later, the girls could hear Hoodbaby going off downstairs while on the phone. "I'd send somebody to this bitch to bomb this bitch before I let a motherfucker talk shit 'bout me when Ian do shit!"

All of the girls rushed to the room door and watched as Security stopped her from leaving the house. After a few arguments with Production, she was allowed to leave through the front door.