Chapter 19: More Battles

Start from the beginning

Mizu then walked back to the stands. She was confronted by Jiro.

"You might wanna consider getting a new boyfriend, since he's a wimp," Mizu said, "What do you even see in that retard?"

Jiro then gritted her teeth and socked her across the face.

"He may be an idiot, but he's MY idiot! And since you think you can find the perfect guy, then why don't you go and try to find the perfect boyfriend? OH WAIT! There isn't any! And even if there was one, he probably wouldn't give you the time of day! Take Sora for example! I'd call you a bimbo but that would be me calling you stupid but attractive but you're just stupid! I wanna just bleach my eyes just for having to look at you for this long!" Jiro ranted.

"Well at least I'm not a sore loser for losing in the second round of the sports festival," Mizu said, "Honestly I doubt any pros are gonna hire you for an internship given how your quirk is only good for EAVESDROPPING!"

[9:25 PM]

"YOU KNOW IF I WERE IN THE THIRD ROUND I'D WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOU!"

"You watch who you're talking to!" Mizu said.

"NO YOU WATCH WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO BEFORE I SHOVE MY FIST UP YOUR-"

"JIRO!" Vlad snapped, "You say you're sorry to Mizu."

"But she-"

"Apologize. Right. Now." Vlad said.

Mizu looked at her.

"Well, I'm waiting."

Jiro walked away and flipped her the bird.

"Eat a dick!" she said walking away.

"I honestly don't know if any of Class 1A know who they're dealing with." Vlad King said.

"Ditto," Mizu said.

Ryuko was looking down and thinking about that power.

"What kind of magic was that?" Ryuko said, "I never saw somebody use that kind of magic."

"I suppose it is pretty strange," Nana said, "Iknowquiteabitofmagicfromfairytailbutidoubtthisisevenremotelypartofitinfactithinkthatkindofmagicwasprobablybannedforbeingtoodangeroushowdidsheevengetherhandsonthiskindofmagicitsreallyconfusingtomemaybeishouldaskerzaaboutitandseewhatshethinks"

She then went into a mutter state.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Nana. STOP WITH THE MUTTERING!" Ryuko shouted.

"Ithinkitsprettystrangetooineverheardizukutalkabouthiskindofmagicbeforeitsreallyconfusingastohowthatgirlevengotherhandsonthiskindofmagic," Inko said going into a mutter state as well

She even got a notebook and started writing down stuff similar to Izuku. Ryuko sweatdropped at this.

"God, so this is where Izuku gets it from."

"Achoo!" Izuku said sneezing fire.

"Bless you." Ochako told Izuku as she gave him a tissue.

"Thank you." Izuku said as he took the tissue and blew his nose.

"Honestly I can't stand her," Mina said, "She makes my skin crawl!"

"She makes all of our skin crawl Mina," Tsu said.

Momo was heading down for her match against Tokoyami. Sora approached her.

"Before you go down there," he said.

He then approached Momo then gave her a small but tender kiss on the cheek.

"For luck."

Momo smiled at him.

"Thanks, Sora." She told him.

Mizu saw this from a mile away and literally crushed the bars of the stands. Momo saw this and flipped her off. She walked up the arena as she was ready to fight her opponent. Once she walked up, her opponent, Tokoyami was standing on the other side of the arena with Dark Shadow looming over him.

"So, is Tokoyami weak against all light?" Momo asked as she summoned two swords that looked as if they were embedded with holy light then put them in the shape of a cross.

Erza saw this and was amazed.

"She's finally done it."

"FIGHT!" Midnight shouted. At this, Dark Shadow then started charging at Momo but immediately got impaled by the sword, causing Dark Shadow to squeal in pain and retreat.

"Ask of me... and I shall deliver thy heathen of thy inheritance. The possession, the ends of the Earth. Be wise there Dark Shadow. Serve the lord in fear and rejoice with trembles. Kiss the son lest he be angry and he perish on the way. For his wrath is but a kindling. This can be over with one swing of my sword. THIS HERO DOES NOT SHIRK WHEN THE ENEMY PRESENTS ITSELF!" Momo shouted.

"Oh, fuck!" Erza said.

"Oh, shit." Both Tokoyami and Dark Shadow said at the same time.

Tokoyami was trembling at the sight of Momo.

"Uh... Momo... you know I'm not a demon, right? My quirk is just weak to light! No need to send me to God or anything... should've done that with Bakugo! He probably would've had a field day!" He told her.

"And you're right!" Katsuki said, grinning.

"What I'm trying to say is... please don't actually kill me." Tokoyami said. He then slipped and fell off the arena, making Momo the winner.

"Yaoyorozu advances to the next round!" Midnight said.

The crowd cheered for her victory. Erza smiled at her protege.

Back at the Cyber Guild, Katsuu was watching construction on one of his new henchmen. It had strange looking Tattoos and the head that looked like it was in the shape of a bird.

"Yes, my my, this looks rather interesting," he said.

One of the creators looked to him with a smile.

"This monster has the combination of All Might's strength, and the magic power of the strongest members of Fairy Tail," he told him, "This weapon will spell certain doom for heroes and magicians."

"Yes, and with its newly added Ether Gear, not even the great Erza Scarlet will be a match for it," Katsuu, "Once it awakens, my plan will begin."