1 : PRETTY LADY

November 27, 2000
Soar-Lera Mall

(Y/n)'s sneakers scrapped against the slick floor as she absentmindedly wandered the local mall; "Soar-Lera Mall" to be more specific.

(Y/n) hadn't been to the mall in about a month...ever since her best friend, Tizzy, broke up their friendship over wanting to be more popular. (Y/n) hadn't been back since the falling out happened—Tizzy and her would always go shopping at "Soar-Lera Mall" and she didn't want to be reminded of the backstabber...

"Hey, Pretty Lady!" A tiny voice called out, making (Y/n)'s head turn to look behind her...

...no one was there...

She turned back around and looked at a toy shelf. "Hmmm...A Britney Spears Barbie." (Y/n) thought as she looked at the small doll of the famous pop-girly—

"Hey girl!" A similar small voice called out. This time (Y/n) turned all the way around, hands on her hips as her brows furrowed. She looked down the isle, not seeing anyone in either direction.

"Down here!" A different tiny voice yelled—it was quiet, but loud enough to make (Y/n) look down at the shelf behind her.

(Y/n) looked down to see five broken toy boxes—they were for little *NSYNC dolls—she was more of a Backstreet Boys fan—she saw five little miniature boyband dolls and it took her about three seconds to realize they were moving and talking!

She let out a loud scream, falling backwards onto the shelf behind her. The shelf shook slightly under her weight as she slid onto the floor with a "thwump!"

Immediately (Y/n) clasped her hands over her mouth her eyes wide as she looked at the figures, they looked as if they were...dancing...and singing?

Yes! Yes, they were singing—something like..."It's gun a bay May?" What? That doesn't make sense...?

(Y/n) took a deep breath, crawling a bit closer and watching the dancing figures—they were                perfectly in sync with each other doing cute little dance moves. (Y/n) slowly lowered her hands from her mouth, her head tilting to the side slightly.

"What the hell?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, sitting up on her knees as the toys danced in front of her on the small old mall shelf.

The dolls were adorable, there little plastic joints moving and bending. The small song ended and the dolls came to a fancy stop. They seemed to be out of breath (if that's even possible) as they looked up at (Y/n) for approval.

She looked down at the dolls, her eyes still wide...she realized that the figures were waiting for a reaction so she immediately started clapping for the performance.

The dolls rejoiced, jumping and high giving each other as she clapped. "Pretty lady! Pretty lady, what's your name?!" One of the dolls with curly blond hair exclaimed.

"Me—I-um, (Y/n)." She stuttered out, clearing her throat as she gently reached out to touch the figure.

"Hey-hey watch it!" The doll protested as (Y/n) poked his stomach. "I'm Justin by the way."