(y/n): Hey grandpa, how about I turn into ripjaw and catch all the fishes in the lake and go do something fun.

He said in excitement as he showed off the omnitrix, but Max simply shook his head in disapproval.

Max: no can do Ben. Remember, patience is key when it comes to fishing. Not only that, patience is key while fighting a villain as well. All heroes know that.

He said in a serious voice to (y/n), and then Ina chimed in as well.

Ina: besides, the omnitrix isn't some toy for you to make your life easier. It is something you use to help people.

She scolded (y/n) for thinking of using Omnitrix like a toy. Which simply annoyed (y/n) even more. Since he couldn't use the omnitrix, he tried to think of something else that could help him quicken up the progress. He looked around but couldn't find anything that could help him. But then his eyes landed on Ina's hair. More specifically her two front orange squishy hair that she had now.

(y/n): he grandpa, how about we used Ina's new squishy hair to attract the fish, I'm sure they would love them.

He said with a smug face as well with a confident voice. Ina, hearing this immediately got defensive as she didn't want anyone grabbing her squishy hair.

Ina: no!

She quickly responded as she blushed as she was embarrassed by the idea.

(y/n): oh come on.

He tried to plead with her, but it wasn't working at all.

Ina: the answer is no and it will always be no!

She screamed (y/n), still embarrassed by the idea.

(y/n): fine, be like that.

He said in an annoyed voice as he had run out of ideas that could make things go fasters. But now thinking about Ina's hair.

(y/n): speaking of Ina's hair. Hey grandpa, how are you going to explain to Ina's parents about the new look?

He said, referring to Ina's change of hair. The obviously orange squishy hair that she had gained from the necronomicon.

Max: oh, well i can always say it came with her quirk. Like a late bloom from her quirk.

He said, as he thought it would be hard to explain Ina's sudden new appearance.

(y/n): Okay, but how do you explain everything else? The obvious book that floats next to her all the time, the tentacles, and also her loss of her original quirk.

He added more to the list, which sort of pressure Max since he couldn't really make up a good excuse for those.

Max: um, well.

He paused for a moment as he tried to think of an excuse but couldn't really think of any good ones.

Max: Well, I don't think we should be worrying about the future. We should enjoy the present right now. They do say never to rush your future.

He said, avoiding the questions. Which made both (y/n) and Ina chuckle. Though bringing up the future did remind (y/n) of something.

(y/n): oh yeah, speaking of the future. Hey Ina.

He said which got her attention.

(y/n): since the whole evil book cursing you thing happened. What are you going to do now with it? Are you going to let it be a part of your life forever?

He asked, worried that this could affect Ina for the worse. Ina knowing what he meant, obviously needed to answer him so he wouldn't worry too much. I mean, for all he knows he might have changed her life forever.