Mystoctopus

A few had passed since the incident with Ina and the necronomicon where the two would become one with each other. Lucky it hasn't been bothering anyone, especially Ina which is a good sign, so far. But it would take time for Ina to get used to it but hey. If (y/n) could get used to becoming a vigilante in a few days, then she probably can get used to a floating book that follows her everywhere in a few days.

But that wasn't important right now, what was important was the gang chasing down a villain that had a mutant quirk. A mutant quirk that gave him fur and him look like a wolverine with very sharp claws. The gang was chasing the villain in the RV van as the villain carried a bag of money that he had stolen from a bank over his shoulder and was now jumping from street lamp to street lamp as he was trying to escape from the crime he had just committed. Max was driving the RV van as (y/n) sat in the front while Ina was sitting on her bed holding onto it as she was trying to read the necronomicon to see what it had inside of it. But it was kind of hard to do while you're on a vehicle that was going pretty fast. But since the villain was going fast as well, so did the Rv van just to keep up with it. As they do, the villain decided to make a quick turn as he took a different direction, Max seeing this decided he too needed to make a quick turn as well.

Max: hold on!

He told both (y/n) and Ina. So both (y/n) and Ina held onto something as Max was going to make a quick turn. When the corner came, Max quickly made that turn and went back to chasing the villain once again. Lucky (y/n) held on tightly and was fine, sadly the same can't be said for Ina since when Max made a quick turn, she dropped the necronomicon which caused her to lose her spot where she was reading it.

Ina: can't you guys at least try to slow down a bit, i'm trying to read a book!

She said in an annoyed voice, reaching down to grab the necronomicon from the floor. (y/n) just scuff in response.

(y/n): well we aren't losing this guy just because you want to read a book like a dork.

He said in repsounce while mocking Ina. which just made her look at (y/n) with annoyance.

Ina: well since you're so big on catching this guy. Why don't you just turn into Xlr8, you know. The alien that is basically the fastest, or maybe stickfly. The one that can fly, instead of using the Rv van. Which in comparison, is slower than the both of them.

She said to (y/n) still with an annoyed voice.

Ina: no offense.

She said to Max.

But what Ina said, actually made (y/n) silent for a bit, as he looked at the omnitrix for a bit. Before getting up and pressing on the omnitrix making its faceplate go up as he walked up to the door, ready to transform.

Ina: don't tell me you just realized that you could have done that now.

She said in disbelief that (y/n) was this dumb to realize that he could have transformed into Xlr8 or Stickfly much sooner.

(y/n): shut up and continue reading your book.

He said in annoyance which caused Ina to groan in annoyance as well.

Ina: you're unbelieve.

She said to herself. (y/n) twisted the faceplate looking over to see what to turn into.

(y/n): Xlr8, or stickfly. Xlr8, or stickfly. Well I turned into Xlr8 a few days ago and I haven't turned into stickfly in a while. So i guess it stickfly it is.

He said he turned the faceplate to Stickfly's silhouette to then raise his hand, and then slamming his hand onto it. Once he did, he started transforming into an alien, glowing green light engulfing him entirely, as he transformed into something else. It wasn't Stickfly, and it wasn't any other alien, no. This one was new.