(S:1) Chapter 6: Cannonball Day

Start from the beginning

"It was cool.." Cero paused, "Do you guys do anything after?"

"Well usually we go get pizza after," Donatello butts in, "Which we should go now! So we get there before anyone else. Then we go and eat it at the park."

"Donnie's right! Let's go!" Raph says loudly, as he ushers everyone ahead.

"Well in that case, can I get a ride Donnie?" April asked.

"No probbles." Donnie says as his battle shell opens up, revealing that his shell could turn into a flight device. Handles and foot pedals emerged from his shell and April hopped on. As Raph, Leo and Micky jump across to the next roof, Donnie hovered by with April on his shell. Cero and Flou were walking down the fire escape.

While jumping, Raph caught a glimpse of an animal cowering in fear. Raph could hear the whimpers coming from the thing, and while distracted, he slams right into the side of a building. Which make Flou and Cero jump.

"Ouch..." Cero mumbled while Flou was looking over worriedly.
"You okay Raph!?" Flou asked.

"Yeah! But look guys! Poor thing looks lost." Raph pointed towards the animal as saw, jumping down with a loud thud. Which ended up scaring the animal more. He knelt down next to some sort of dog thing. Except the animal was colored yellow and teal, with large tusks sticking out from the bottom of its mouth. This thing was definitely not normal.

Everyone met with Raph, gathering around the teal colored cat. Cero and Flou make it over last, eventually joining the huddle too.

"Aawww hey little guy? whatcha doing here?" Raph starts baby talking to the animal, making everyone chuckle. "What? Pets love me alright? I am at one with animals-" he barely finishes his sentence before the weird cat lunges at him, giving him a few scratches along his face. It eventually jumps to April and starts licking her face and cuddling into her.

"Awww I didn't get this drenched from the cannonball." she chuckles covered in slobber.

"It looks so weird...what is it?" Mikey asks, looking at Flou. She just shrugged.

"Maybe it's some kind of nuclear St. Bernard?" Donnie asked, playing with a vial that was hanging around the animal's neck, it was filled with a bright glowing green liquid.
"Have you guys never seen a St. Bernard?" Cero mumbled softly.

Just then, there's a loud scoff and everyone looks ahead.

"OH- HUMANS." Raph panics as the four turtles try to hide behind Cero, Flou, and April.
"Initiate plan H." Raph orders before they all pop out again.

"Plan H?" Cero whispers, confused.
"Just go with it." Flou tells him.

"Um excuse me.. sirs, can you direct us to the closest science fiction convention that we are currently dressed for?" Leo says in an overly forced, stereotypical nerd voice.

"Snazzy alien turtle outfits, huh?" Mikey says in another fake stereotypical nerd voice.

"We are just typical, normal humans. Who got lost in the middle of our normal, everyday human lives. Nailed it." Donnie mutters the last part to himself with a smile.
"Dude, you've gotta make it to rehearsals." Leo whispers to Donnie, a bit annoyed.
"They rehearse this??" Cero whispers to Flou and April.

"Yeah they do. Trust me." Flou whispers with a sigh, and April slowly nods, also sighing.

"Give to me Creature. How you say uh...pretty please? or I'll destroy you." The tall jogger man with a little dog tells them in a menacing Russian accent.

"Woah Russian, did not expect that." Cero says.

"Really? You think you're gonna step to our friend? Rookie mistake hoss."