Neko! Levi X Reader

~Reader's POV~

"Corporal!!! Corporal!! Where are you???" You looked around. Yep today the corporal disappeared and nope you didn't know where in the world he went. "Corporal!!!" you decided to go and look outside for him.

~~~~time skip~~~~~

It's been about an hour or two when you started your search for corporal Levi. "Where could he have gone." you sighed and sat down on a near by bench not till you heard a rustle by a near bush. Curiously you walked over to where you had heard the noise. To your surprised you looked behind a bush to spot a raven haired male that's you've been looking for except.... He's got cat ears and a tail? "Corporal?" You walked towards him. The corporal turned to see you "s-stay away cadet." This ears were up "aww corporal what happened to you?" Levi clicked his tongue "tch stupid shitty glasses tried an experiment to me now I'm stuck as half of a fucking cat." He growled. You giggled "but corporal you look so cute." He shot you a death glare "That's it cadet you hiding me until this fucking thing wears off." You looked back at him "W-what?" He smirked "you heard me cadet your gonna hide me."
~~~ time skip~~~
'How did I get into this mess' you thought. Your {e/c} eyes looked at the sleeping Corporal who took your bed sadly. 'Damn you.' You muttered under your breath. His ears perked up and walked up to you "excuse me cadet." He looked at you with his blank expression "s-sorry corporal." You blushed. He shook his head and kissed you "tch idiot." He smirked. Your {e/c} eyes widen to what just happened "c-corporal?" You looked at him. He didn't do anything but pick you up and put you on your bed. "Tch just shut up I like you okay." He blushed his ears down in his head. You look you chance and kissed him. He kissed back and pushed down pinning you " this kitty is a bit frisky now." He smirked leaning closer to him when "poof" his tail and ears disappeared "aw I guess no more time since you're not a kitty anymore." You giggled. Levi got off you and ran looking for hanji "OI SHITTY GLASSES TURN ME BACK INTO A CAT." You laughed as you heard the shorty yelling and running around for Hanji.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ta-da thanks to flowerpie103 for requesting this ^_^ sorry if it might be a bit to short but I hope you like it's remember I'm open for request so yeah!
Please rate comment and vote I'll see you in the next one >_<