Eren xShy!Reader

Happy valentines day >.< i know late am i? so sorry for never updating in like a long time schools been keeping me stressed but considering im a total loser with no friends but the internet! i was waste all my free time writing my stories to be honest do chu guys really enjoy my stories? should i put more effort and different animes here too? oh well i figure you just here for the story well enjoy!
~~GlassHeart~~
It was Valentine's Day here in the HQ! for once you could finally rest and give out some chocolates to your friends and that one specific crush you have.... Hanji thought it would be a good idea to have a party (only excuse for her to push you to your crush)
"Hey (Y/N)!!!!" yelled a crazed voice sadly for you that was the person you were forced to assist. You turned to be faced with wide brown eye behind glasses "Yes Hanji?" you sighed already know what she was going to ask "So you gonna go to the party with you know who?" She winked. A bright pink blushed dusted your cheeks as you thought about it " T-There's no way he would go out with me...." you mumbled sadly yourself "Aw come on (Y/N) he likes you I bet you." The brunette pats your back to cheer you up " All you gotta do is try and I could help you! There's a reason they call me the Scientist of LOVE!" She emphasized the ending. You sighed knowing that she wouldn't stop talking or annoying you about it until you agreed. "Fine." you nodded " YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!" the titan obsessed lady squealed dragging you off to the kitchen to 'Experiment' with some food.
~~~~~~time skip brought to you by a lovely carriage ride by Jean the horse~~~~~~
After a few hours of almost blowing up the kitchen ( Levi is so going to kill you reader-chan) you came out with little heart shaped chocolates you slipped it into a small red bag tied with a pink bow. " I hope its not too sweet." you thought,However with you not know Hanji pulled you out and brought you to town with her considering she need more supplies to help you. What she really meant was ' Go Shopping for clothes for your man gurl!' You looked around a dress shop for a dress to wear " Hey (Y/N) how about this???" Hanji held up two dresses one was too revealing the other too sparkly. " You faced palmed and quickly turned around to continue looking. You looked around finally catching your eyes was a simple (y/c) with a laced design it was about knee high, the top was lace but when it fell to the waist it was cover with a satin bow with a red rose, the fabric changed to a high-low bottom that was (y/c). You're eyes gleamed looking at the dress " Found one yet?" Hanji came back when she saw the dress she wasted no time shuffling you off to the dressing room. You changed into the dress and showed Hanji " WOOOT (Y/N) you could knock people dead with that!" You turned to look to yourself you blushed.
~~~~~time skip brought to you by cupid Hanji the Scientist of Love~~~~~
You finally got back to HQ with bags in your hands. You sighed with thoughts consuming you head "What if he rejects me." Being stuck in your thoughts little did you know a little some one was also getting ready to confess.
~~~~~~~~quick time skip brought to you by Marcos where every is always half off!~~~~~
An impatient teal-eyed boy walked around with nervous and sweaty palms. "Don't worry it wont be that bad right." He clutched on to a bouquet of (f/f). He was going to confess to his love to his only crush (Y/N).... honestly he loved you not on the first day only because you were really shy and would never talk to anyone, but during expeditions how you would have this courageous fighting spirit you would never let fear take over you. How your (e/c) would look off in a distance thinking about the would after all the fight had stopped. His heart always melt when he thought of you. He heard your voice once even your laugh you wouldn't believe how red he was. He made this way around hoping to bump into you.
~~~~~~time skip brought to you by Sasha and Connie's restaurant if you don't eat it they will!~~~
It was about time for the party you cleaned up and fixed your hair and make up then slipping on you dress and heels. You were ready you looked around for the bag of chocolates you had made then walked out to look for a certain someone. You ran around with no avail you walked to the gardens near HQ unlucky you ran and tripped on a tree root "Ah!" you embraced yourself from impact only to be caught by strong arms. You slow opened your eyes to see teal hues starring right back into your (e/c) one. A blush spread on both of you're cheeks and you slow stood up however Eren didn't move this hand "E-Eren?" the male looked to you "ah haha sorry (y/n)." he blushed more and removed this hands putting them behind his neck "S-so what are you doing here?" he questioned you only to cause you to stutter "I-I was just looking for you." you held onto the bag behind your back "R-really I was doing the same." he chuckled "E-Eren? I g-g-got a question for you." You mustered up all your courage and put the bag in his hands "W-would y-you be my valentine?" You looked up at him with your (e/c) eyes filled with many emotions. All Eren could do is think about how cute you looked. He blushed and pulled out (/f/f) " T-that was suppose to be my line." You gasped "So i-is that a yes?" There was no reply but instead a gentle pair of lips that landed on yours. You melted into the kiss quickly letting the flowers fall and wrapping your arms around his neck as he did the same gesture around your waist. You both pulled away catching you breathes. Eren pulled your hand and lead you to a lake where the moonlight danced on the water with fireflies lighting up the place. He wrapped his arm one around your waist the other clutching your other hand and started to dance with you. You both enjoyed the moment it all seemed like a dream to you but it wasn't "I love you (y/n)" Eren whispered in you ear causing you to blush. You lean over giving him a peck on the lip " I love you too Eren." You two cuddled till you feel asleep with a smile knowing you're glass heart won't be broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~~~
awww how cute sorry for not updating once again but I noticed were close to 2k well i actually got 1.96k read but close enough im gonna cut the slack and start writing for you guys now! so if you do please request lemons/ideas/crack idk just please i wanna be able to communicate you guys! anyways stay tuned for more don't forget to comment,vote and share! have a good Valentine's Day Loves~