'Let's get serious for a bit...' he thought as a vicious smile rose from his lips. He chanted his magic. "Endless... BATTLE!!!"

*BOOM!!!*

And just like that, when they thought he was at his peak, his mana grew even larger, it wasn't even funny anymore.

And in the next moment, every monster that was accompanying the black Goliath, was cut, shredded to pieces as a trail of red filled everyone's vision. And within the next, a rain of blood splashed all over the 18th floor, and the monsters turned to dust.

Their was only three individual who could see what August did, those being Ryuu and Asfi, the level 4s, but even with their level, they could see glimpse of him. He moved so fast that even for them, he was a blur. And the black Goliath, who is a level 5 monster. It saw clearly how August massacred every monster in the vicinity within a few seconds.

But for everyone else. It was almost instantaneous. One moment he was standing there, and with the next, everything was dead.

"A-amazing..." Bell muttered in awe, he heard the stories from Denki, the rumors from the hostess, he knew of his feat, the hero of Orario, but to see and to hear are two different things.

August's back was turned at the black Goliath, it saw it as a chance, it charges at the small mortal, raising its fist to crush it.

August turned and slashed his spear upward, like an uppercut, his weapon meeting the fist head on.

*BOOM!!!*

A thunderous boom echoed all through the area, as shockwaves was sent everywhere, August skid back from the force. The Black Goliath on the other hand has its whole arm cut down the middle all the way to its elbow.

It roared in pain as its arm started to mend back together, it stared daggers towards August who just smiled at it sinisterly.

August dashed towards the monster, a trail of red following him, he jumped in the air, so high that he reached the gigantic monster's head in one leap, he slid the spear down, holding it at the very edge. He then slammed it down straight for its cranium.

The black Goliath did not even bother dodging, fully trusting in its ability to regenerate, it flailed it left hand towards August, wanting to swat him like a fly.

August's right hand bulged as he forcefully change the trajectory of his attack, he aimed for its left shoulder, putting his weight behind his blow, he moved faster than the monster, hitting it first and cutting the arm before it can even reach him.

He then spun mid air, the painful shriek of the monster was music to his ears, he loaded mana into his spear and threw it towards its knee cap, a violent crunch filling everyone's ear. It kneeled to ground as it looked at August seething with rage.

The moment August landed on the ground, he dashed towards his spear, he could feel the magic forming in the black goliath's mouth, no doubt it was going for a howl.

The monster kept its angry eyes peeled towards August as it opened its mouth, multiple howls bombarding the lone mortal as he weaved between the magic, he reached his spear and made a quick turn, stabbing his weapon on the ground for stability, he then went straight for its ankle.

August slashed at its achilles tendon, ripping a chunk of its flesh, Beowulf cutting the hard skin of Goliath like a but knife through butter. August continue targeting the black Goliath on its feet, moving to the tendons at the back of its knees this time. The continuous attack making the monster crawl on all fours as it couldn't do nothing about August's superior speed.

Brutal and efficient, that was how August is fighting the black Goliath, not allowing it any time to even make a move, like a surgeon, he was systematically ridding the monster of its biggest asset which was its size and its regenerative abilities, continuing his attack at the area on which brought the monster done to his size.