But last month, his good brother and his goddess secretly teamed up with his mortal enemy to set him up and ended up losing a lot of money.

    Privately bought the important backbone of the factory, pried away all the big customers, and even got his prints and autographs, and resold the entire factory at a cabbage price. After a few rounds, he settled down. into the hands of two people.

    Zhou Chen finally understood that the two of them had been having an affair for a long time.

    Just yesterday, this couple drove their newly purchased sports car to deliver him a wedding invitation.

    Where does that face come from?

    Zhou Chen picked up a brick and rushed forward.

    If it weren’t for the dogs and men running so fast, their brains would definitely be blown!

    In fact, it is also his fault that he trusts others too much, not only trusting his good brothers and goddesses, but also those backbones.

    These people are all his college classmates.

    A graduate of a third-rate pheasant university was thrown into a magic city where elites gathered, and could not even find a decent job.

    Those who have a solid foundation at home have already made arrangements.

    The rest are all those who want nothing, but they still want to stay in the Magic City for development, dreaming of one day getting promoted and raising salary to become CEO, and then reach the pinnacle of life.

    But where is it so easy to get ahead in the Demon City?

    This is a city that eats people without spitting out their bones. How many people buried their entire youth here, and finally left with a disgraced face...

    Zhou Chen thought that if he could help out his classmates for four years, he brought a dozen people with whom he had the best connections to the factory. .

    He doesn’t ask for anything in return, but he can’t stand these beasts and repay their kindness with their hatred.

    It probably corresponds to the old saying, good people don’t live long, but harm will last for thousands of years.

    In his last life, Zhou Chen struggled at the bottom of the survivors, even competing with wild dogs for food in order to survive.

    As for these beasts, except for a few who died early, they all lived quite well. At least they had meat on their bodies, unlike him who was reduced to a skeleton.

    When the two sides met, the beasts robbed him of his last half piece of bread and beat him severely. Without medicine, he eventually died of illness on the road...

    Zhou Chen shook his head and put aside these disturbing thoughts.

    Revenge must be avenged, but not now.

    In a few days, money will be useless and you have to spend it quickly.

    The little money he currently has is enough to collect a batch of supplies first.

    If you want to live alone and live happily, you need to prepare a lot of supplies.

    He has space and can store a large amount of supplies.

    But now the natural disaster has not yet come, and the society has not yet become chaotic. If you rush to buy something for 0 yuan at this time, you will fall into the hands of the police within an hour.