Zhou Chen has a good personality and can chat with anyone.

    I usually go in and out of the community, say hello, and sometimes give some of the cigarettes and alcohol given by customers to Lao Sun. After going back and forth, the two of us have a good relationship.

    In the last life, Lao Sun died miserably.

    A month after the natural disaster struck, Lao Sun took the lead in resisting the invasion of survivors. He was hacked dozens of times and his whole person was completely changed beyond recognition.

    But that night, his body disappeared, and Zhou Chen smelled the broth even when he lived on the top floor.

    Reborn this morning, Zhou Chen considered the safety of the community and immediately contacted a decoration company to replace all the windows in his home with bulletproof glass and the door with the thickest stainless steel door.

    The upper, middle and lower parts of the door are each reinforced with a 10 cm thick steel plate bolt to ensure that it cannot be opened by a hammer.

    Human nature is sinister in the last days. The first person to attack you is often not an outsider, but the person closest to you.

    In order to make reasonable use of time, Zhou Chen asked Lao Sun to help keep an eye on it.

    "Xiao Zhou, did you buy any medicine? A young man sent dozens of large cardboard boxes..."

    Zhou Chen contacted a salesperson from a pharmaceutical company before going out.

    He bought one million worth of anti-inflammatory drugs, antibiotics, cold medicines, hemostatic drugs, bruises, alcohol, gauze, etc. at double the price, and even tetanus vaccines, diabetes Not even a drop of insulin was left.

    There is only one requirement, the speed must be fast and the medicines must be complete.

    These are life-saving medicines during natural disasters. As medicines become more scarce in the later stages, a single cold medicine can be sold for a sky-high price.

    He has seen with his own eyes that someone used a plate of cold medicine to get a place in the official base.

    It shows the preciousness of medicines!

    “Yes, Lao Sun, please sign for it for me and just stack it in the living room.”

    “No problem, the doors and windows have been decorated. I tried it with a hammer. The tiger’s mouth was numb and the door was not loose. There is also the fireplace you want, which has been installed in the living room and bedroom. One, I saw that they are all high-quality anti-scalding steel plates..."

    While waiting for the red light, Zhou Chen found Lao Sun’s WeChat account and transferred 10,000 yuan.

    The call is still going on, and Lao Sun is full of confusion about the transfer: "What's wrong with this money? Are you going to help you pay the balance later?"

    “No, it’s your hard-earned money... Lao Sun, don’t refuse in a hurry. If you believe me, help me move the medicines, then ask for leave and go out to put this money. Spend all your money and buy more food with a long shelf life. This typhoon may be a bit fierce..."

    As long as you live, don’t owe anyone anything!

    As for whether the other party believes it or not, it is none of his business.

    Zhou Chen’s economic conditions are actually pretty good.

    When he was a freshman, his parents passed away in a car accident, leaving him a house and a processing factory. The annual income was enough for him to live comfortably.

NDATB: I hoard trillions of supplies and act as commander-in-chiefOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara