Part 5

Author's Note:

 Hello to everyone who reads this story starting now I will be updating this book every weekends and just be updated to read new chapters and If you want I will work early for the next chapter please vote for this story and I can update this book everyday If I will get more votes.

Thanks!

___________________________________________________________________________________

"No mater what we do, nothing is still happening" But when Perrie placed her hand on her hair suddenly her hair turned purple so she slip her hand all the way to the tip of her hair to make sure every single hair of her will become purple and also its her favorite color. 

"Wow how did you do the Perrie?" three of them asked. 

"I dont know why I just placed my hands on my hair and it became purple."

 "Let me try it" Jesy said. 

So Jesy did what Perrie with her hair but nothing happened Jesy's  hair was still black. But she saw some blue water in her hands then, she realized that was her power. 

In Leigh Anne her power was fire and Jade's power was to lift any objects without touching it.

"Woah guys now we know what's our powers"

*Knock knock*

"Hey Perrie someone is knocking at the door" Leigh Anne said. 

So they all quickly hid their powers  and Perrie changed the color of her hair back to blonde again. Then Perrie opened the door. 

"Bea !?! Why are you here". It was Bea their school mate and one fact she is the most annoying girl in the whole university 

"Hi girls! Did you copied our homework in Spanish cause I copied the homework in English, Science and Math ".

 "She is so annoying" Jade whispered to Jesy and Leigh Anne while Bea was still saying annoying things, 

"Okay Bea you can copy in my notebook but after copying can you leave and go to your room" Jesy said. 

"Awwww thank you girls you are so kind". After copying she went to her dorm and Jade said 

"Girls I think lets just hide our powers and use it in emergency".