Part 1

"Yo, Leigh are you getting bored of what professor is saying?" Jade whispered to Leigh Anne.

"Yah, Jade I dont even know what he is are saying, I wish the bell will ring now"

HOURS AND HOURS LATER ...

"I dont think this will ever end Jade"

"Yah, Leigh Anne what was the length of that triangle again "

"I had never had one idea about it, math is really hard for me."

Prof: So thats how you get the length of the triangle, students.

SCHOOL BELL RINGS ...

"Gosh thank you its all done I think my mind got crazy about math" Jesy said

"Yeah you're right Jesy mine too. Come on girls lets go to our dorms now"

So four of them went to the corridor on the way to go outside of the school but then ...

"Oh hello is this the four nerdy girls."

"Jenna, please leave us alone we dont wanna get in trouble because of you" Perrie said. That's Jenna the blonde girl she thinks that we will never get a crush on his boyfriend Ryan but Perrie will still fight Ryan for her.

"Come on Perrie lets just forget about her" Jade said.

"But Jade, I love Ryan!"

"Perrie does Ryan even know who you are or do you even exist in this world, does he!"

"Thats the only problem"

"Come on Perrie lets go to outside and have our way to our school dorm"

And four of them now went outside, suddenly Jade tripped cause her shoes were untied and accidentally hit Liegh Anne at her hand so Leigh Anne accidentally dropped her books on the ground, both of them tripped on the ground.

"OMG Jade Leigh Anne are you okay" Jesy asked worriedly then, Perrie and Jesy helped both of them. So off they went to their School dormitory.

AT THIER DORMITORY

"I still cant believe what happened at the corridor about Jenna" Perrie said soo sadly while she was sitting in her bed.

"Well cheer up Perrie we are here for you cause we are best friends forever. Right?" The girls replied to Perrie.

"Awww, thanks girls" then they all had a group hug.

"Dont worry Perrie, tomorrow will be another day just cheer up" Jesy said to Perrie while she was climbing at the ladder of the double deck bed of hers and Perrie but Jade and Leigh Anne also had a double deck bed Jade was sleeping under and Leigh Anne above. They all said good night to each other and went to sleep.