Part 7

Author's Note: Thank you guys for reading and for voting for this book. Now we have a new chapter.

Thank you and enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"But girls I think we can use a bit of magic for this" Perrie said.

Cause you know they also look very nerdy, also with pimples all over there face , has glasses, there hair is messy and their clothes are a bit boyish style. 

So they used magic again just to be beautiful. The magic book was at the center while they were holding their hands our circling the book. Suddenly four of them stood up and their feet was no longer touching the ground, they were all floating in the air.

In one snap they went ugly to pretty girls. The four nerds are no longer nerds, the were all jumping on their beds because no one will ever say they are not beautiful. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

After four of them went to the shopping mall they also bought their coolest clothes. 

Days later...

It is now Monday it is now time for classes. But when they got inside the school doors and blue sparkly glitters  appeared around them, while Jesy, Leigh Anne, Jade and Perrie were like cat walking at the corridors...

Ryan and Jenna saw them while the two were sweetly talking at their lockers but Jenna was shocked about what happened at the four nerds she used to bully.

"What happened to them? How in the world did they became that beautiful and how did they became much beautiful than me" Jenna said to  her self. 

Then Ryan saw with his eyes those four girls and he was like jaws down about their look.

"Ryan! Look at me, you think they are much prettier than me." Jenna said to Ryan because his eyes are looking at the four girls.

"I think they are hotter than you" Ryan replied.

"Yo girls I think it is time to make revenge for Jenna." Jesy said.

"Yah I think I know what we are gonna do" Perrie replied to her.

After that they waved their hands and made a spell so the blue sparkly glitters were all scattered around. 

The awesome part was the spell they used and it was to make someone fart so good.

"Gosh, Jenna was that you?" Ryan asked while he was laughing about that Jenna farted.

"Yeah Ryan it was her  HAHAHAHAHA! Jacob answered (one of Ryan's friend).

Everyone of them and the whole university was laughing because of Jenna farted.

Vote, comment and be a fan.