Brozone: the past

Start from the beginning

"You don't think this will work?" Bridget asked.

"Oh No, no. It's not that. It's just that branch hasn't sang in awhile and he just feels really uncomfortable singing to or with a bergan" John says.

"John Dory!" Poppy shouts.

"No. He's right. This idea is stupid. King Gristle will never love me" bridget cried.

"Come on. Hey, hey. What's all this?" They try to cheer her up.

"That's right, Bridget. Just let it all out. Bridget, let it go. Just have a good cry. Go, girl!" Biggie says.

But then it became too much "Okay, now bring it back in. Reel it in"

"Guys, what are you doing? Branch You have to sing!" Poppy approached them.

"I'm sorry poppy but I just can't sing" branch says.

"You have to!" Poppy was being pushy.

"Poppy stop you're making branch uncomfortable" John pulls branch behind him.

"He needs to sing with us" poppy says.

""If he doesn't want to sing don't push him" John says.

"Why not? Why won't he sing?" Poppy and John's argument was gearing up, it was stressing branch then he snapped.

"Because last time I sing in front of a bergan it got grandma killed, okay?" branch ran and he sat by the window, his brothers turn to poppy and glared at her, then they approached him and sat down besides him hit support.

"My uncle broke his neck tap dancing once" copper says.

"What song was were you singing?" Poppy asked.

" total eclipse of the heart" branch says.

""That day, branch was so lost in song... he didn't hear grandma trying to warn him" John says.

"He blames himself for what happened, but we never did, that's why we need to get Floyd back" spruce says.

"We're all that he has" Clay added.

I don't feel comfortable singing around bergans, there was even a time when I was about to give up on singing...but my brothers didn't want me to, so I continued to sing just not around bergans" branch says.

"I'm so sorry, Branch. I had no idea" poppy says.

"Grandma used to say his voice is like an angel's. At least, that's what she used to say" Clay says.

"And she was right, it still does" John says.

Feeling sorry for branch she tries to hug him but he panicked and his brothers pull her away and holds branch.

"Whoa, whoa" the guts shout.

"What are you doing? He's not used to other trolls hugging him, he's only comfortable around us" John says.

"Oh sorry, I just thought he could use one" poppy says.

"Well no poppy, branch doesn't like to touched by other trolls, or hug beside us" Clay says.

"Why doesn't branch likes to be hug, isn't it because of this accident you guys keep mentioning, what happened to him, why did branch stop performing on stage" poppy asked.

John and branch turn to each other, they share the same worried look with Clay and spruce.

"It happened a long time ago, when branch was 10 years old. we were getting ready" John says.

A flashback plays of brozone getting ready on stage, not performing the perfect family harmony.

"But then after one song the crowd went wild" Clay says.

"Too wild" spruce says.

The fans were overjoyed they climbed on stage and started tearing brozone apart, baby branch backed up but he looked scared as the trolls came towards him.

"Suddenly they became a stampede, taking baby branch with them"

Baby branch was being carried by the trolls as they overwhelmed him, he starts to get scared.

"It took us and other trolls to calm the fans down but by the time we found him" Clay says.

Brozone looks for branch in their dressing room, Floyd opens a closet door and they gathered to see baby branch crying and hugging his knees, he looks up at them with tears in his eyes.

"He was already traumatized, since then he became too scared to perform on stage, so we did what we could do that was best" John says.

John pulls out baby branch and they hugged, then he was sitting backstage, too nervous to sing but he sees a microphone and a some critters and he used them to make a shadow of him as he sings, his brothers look back and smiled.

"So that's why branch hasn't performed, you hear him but you can't see him" John says.

Look I'll help. But please...no hugging" branch says.

"So do you think this would be a good time to sing that new song of yours" John smiled.

"Not even close John" branch says.

"Aw" he groans.

"Okay, people. Hair we go!"

"You" they all, except brozone as they used their hair as a wig for Bridget and they vocalized.

"You gotta let it show" they all sing including branch

"I'm comin' I'm comin' All right Out I'm comin'
I'm comin' Out I'm comin' Yo! I'm coming out like the sun after rain Ready to shine no time to be playin' feelin' good Gonna get get what I, what I want gonna show every-Everybody How I, how I flaunt Look at me now, my confidence is soaring Dudes be impressed with the points I'm scoring like"

"That ain't boring"

"And it just don't quit watch the king drop his jaw When I'm shaking my hips I'm saying She's coming out She's comin' It's time to take a stand And show the world that I'm comin' out She's comin' out"