'Is he even normal??'...he thought .

The boy's face had an orangish tint which made him look even more paler .... lips formed in a pout were plumpy and glossy with a tiny bit saliva,making them look more softer.Long thick lashes enhancing the beauty of the big Bambi doe eyes.Oh his eyes!!!....they are screaming out the innocence of the baby,how fragile and weak he is..His face was exactly or bit bigger than a tangerine, having the same bulge and chubbiness.

'He's fucking cute....like a tangerine' Yoon thought for a fraction of second.

Yoon shaked his head.He can't let his conscious soul admit that this little creature is adorable.

"Did mom take you out from garbage or something??"-Yes, our Yoon likes teasing and at this time it was also necessary to change the topic .

"Aww it doesn't matter kitty Hyungie...tell me
what's a dick first?"kook's eyes sparkled,as if knowing this will reveal the ultimate truth of the universe..

"Umm(*cough cough*).... actually it's something from where you pee.."

"Oh...that means I habe it t-too??"

"No..uh..it's like....it's not a dick yet"Yoon shut his eyes.His soul is not yet ready for such an embarrassment.

"You don't understand yoonie,wait let me show you..."He didn't even bother to finish his sentence and started pulling down his pants.. to show his private part to his hyungs with a proud face.

"What the fu....you.. ..what are you...wait..wai...oh my god!!"

Jin was panicking while Yoon immediately held kook's both fists in one hand...it's more than enough for him not to forget this day in his lifetime....he can't let this little creature add more to it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello hyung...wait what is that??"

"Is that a human?"

"Give it to me...I have been dieting from human blood since a long time..."

A handsome blonde with a boxy grin and almond eyes was going to snatch him from Jin when~
"Tae idiot,stop!! It's not for eating,it's.... it's a new member...I mean he's our brother"

Jin exclaimed,the last line was very low tho...as if he himself was not yet ready to believe what he just said.

Taehyung looked at his eldest hyung with disbelief...Jin wasn't a guy who would joke... specially not regarding food coz he is a big foodie himself.

"Please tell me you are joking"... Namjoon's voice was heard,he didn't even look at his new 'BROTHER'...he was busy reading a book.

"No...it's true.Ask Eomma for verification....and if anything happens to him,even a tiny scratch it will cost our fertility!!" Jin spoke out in a frightened voice.

"For God's sake,just give him to me!!!"Taehyung was getting impatient.It was his cheat day and a delicious meal was already in front of him but according to his eldest brother...that food is his new brother!?

Jungkook was enjoying the drama for a long time..when he smelt there is a confusion in the atmosphere,he decided to take his stand.

"Meh ish n-not giving my b-body!!You should l-love me first."He almost yelled with a big pout.

Namjoon who was unbothered of the whole situation, focussing on the book in his hands till now.He looked up hearing the declaration.

'What does that baby mean?' he thought.

(A/n :His 148+iq is not working now...🤣)

Here,our Taehyung was trying to figure out what that baby meant.'Did he...he think I was interested in fuckin....oh no no! It's just a baby .Wait,is he?'