Chapter 6

Rain woke up with a terrible headache, his stomach felt uncomfortable. It felt like he really wanted to vomit out what was in his stomach. Rain tried to get up from his bed even though he felt like his world was spinning. Actually, Rain wanted to sleep a little longer while waiting for the dizziness to subside, but the smell of the food that had been bothering him made Rain want to wake up and eat. This delicious aroma really aroused his appetite even though his stomach felt uncomfortable. Rain staggered down the stairs. When he arrived in the kitchen he could see Night cooking.

"Morning" said Night when he saw rain coming down the stairs. Night immediately left his cooking and went to get medicine to relieve rain's Hang Over.

" Just drink it..." said Night with a smile then he continued his cooking.

"Thank you, Phi Night..." said Rain, sitting down while taking the medicine that Night gave him.

"Phi, were you staying at home last night ?" asked Rain. Rain asked because Night wasn't usually at home because night life with his lover. Back then Night, Rain, Nuea, Itt and Day lived in the same house. Rain, Nuea and Itt's father and mother spend more time abroad because their father and mother like to go on travelling and come home every 2-3 months. So rain and nuea live at Day's house which is Itt marked pair. While Night is Day's younger brother and omega level AA.

"Yeah.. I will stay for one week here because Gear has business out of town so he told me to stay here," said Night. Since Night had a marked pair, Night moved in with his boyfriend named Gear, an Alpha level A.

"um... Phi night ... Where is phi Day.." asked rain, afraid.

"You're awake, Rain," said Day from behind Rain. The sentence is normal but the tone it emits is quite oppressive. The dizziness that Rain had previously felt had now just disappeared. Rain's face turned pale and cold sweat came out. With fear, Rain turned to look at Day.

"Phi day" said Rain nervously. Day didn't reply and just stared at Rain sharply. Rain was getting cold sweat.

"phi day .... that.. About ... last night... I," Rain stammered, he was very afraid of his brother's boyfriend. Even though he doesn't talk much and looks calmer than his older brother but Rain knows that Day is not someone he can make angry.

"I don't want to discuss about that with you now and I won't say anything about your actions last night. Let Itt take care of you," said Day calmly but Rain knew that Day was not in a good mood so Rain decided to keep quiet and not ask any more questions.

"Daaayyy..... what are you cooking today?" said Itt who had just come down while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"There is fried rice with shredded chicken and there is also porridge with complete toppings," replied Night who was preparing bowls and other eating utensils on the table.

"Fried rice and porridge?" asked Itt, who felt strange about the combination for breakfast this morning.

"Um... Rain's stomach must be uncomfortable because he was drunk last night so I made him porridge so that his breakfast wouldn't be too heavy, but I also made more porridge if the others also wanted to eat porridge," replied Day. Itt who heard this nodded and then he suddenly remembered something before turning his face to Rain.

"AH...Rain...that's right...hey...rain, who told you to get so drunk last night? You drink too much till u lose your consciousness ??? What if something happens to you huh?" Itt scolded for a long time, hearing Itt's scolding, the headache started to comeback again.

"phi... don't shout in my ear... my head hurts again," complained Rain while holding his head. Itt became annoyed and pinched Rain's ear.

"Don't think just because your head hurts from being drunk... I won't scold you for what you did, Rain... What if something happens to you, huh? .. What if someone takes advantage when you are unconscious huh ?? " said Itt.