Chapter 3

At first Sky was shocked by Rain's actions but slowly Sky began to accept Rain's kisses. Rain gently kissed and teased Sky with the curve of his body which was now on top of Sky's body and Sky returned Rain's kiss. Sky kissed Rain very gently before his tongue entered Rain's mouth. Sky passionately explored every inch of Rain's mouth. Sky's hand started to touch Rain's body, the other hand touched the lower part of Rain's body. Rain's body felt so hot from Sky's treatment. Sky can really provide a sensation that Rain quite likes. Sky was very gentle when his hands touched all corners of his body, including his nipples, which were a sensitive part of him, while his mouth was so fierce in exploring his upper body. Rain felt comfortable when Sky started licking his white neck.

"ahhh.... ahhh... sky.... ah.... ahhh... sky... ah" Rain moaned when sky licked and sucked his neck until it left a red mark.

"rain...mmmmm...rain..." said Sky as he continued to lick and suck other parts of his neck. Sky didn't leave Rain's neck bare at all.

"AKHHH... Sky... don't... ah... not my nipple... ah... sky..." Rain's moans became louder when Sky started to lower and suck on Rain's nipple and Sky's other hand started to play with his other nipple. and another hand entered into Rain's pants and touched Rain's other sensitive part... his cock.

For Rain Sky, who is currently in ruts, it is really very hot and sexy. Rain likes sky in this mode. Rain likes to be touched and caressed by Sky who is in ruts mode because Rain really likes it when Sky loses his mind and touches his body.

Rain know it was cunning, but Rain had no other choice, because even though they were dating, apart from kissing, Sky never did anything to Rain. So rain really looking forward to his ruts mode.

"Ahhhh... sky.. ahh... sky... ahh.. no... SKY... ahh.. ah.. sky... so good... ah.. sky.... harder.. please ahhh... sky..." Rain's moans became louder and louder as Sky gave pleasure to his cock with his mouth. Sky's mouth covered Rain's cock with warmth, making Rain truly hit by a pleasure that he couldn't describe. Sky continued to give him pleasure until Rain could no longer hold back something that was about to come out of that sensitive part of his body. Rain shook his head quickly because he really couldn't hold it in.

"ahh... sky... ahhh... ahhh sky.. no.. I want to come .... sky ahhh.. ahhh... AHHHHHHH.." sighed Rain, Sky who heard this accelerated his movements even more with his mouth was on Rain's cock until Rain finally spewed hot lava into Sky's mouth.

Plop

A loud sound was heard when Sky released Rain's cock from his mouth. Without further ado, Sky immediately swallowed the liquid that released by Rain into his mouth. Rain, who saw this, was of course shocked.

"Why did you swallow it?" said Rain panicked. Sky just looked at Rain with a blank look.

"So why can't I swallow it?" said Sky while wiping his lips with his thumb.

"No... it's not... it's just that isn't it dirty?" Rain stammered. His breathing had not returned to normal because of the pleasure he had felt earlier. His whole body was wet with sweat.

"No problem... I quite like it," said Sky flatly, it seemed that after rain came, Sky's consciousness began to return. Even though he was still in a rut, after Sky let out a little of his lust to Rain, his body began to calm down and for Sky that was enough. Sky got out of bed and straightened Rain's clothes which were messy due to his actions earlier.

"Sky..." called Rain.

"hum" answered with a clear throat.

"You won't do it?" asked Rain. Sky just shook his head slowly.

"But you're still in ruts" said Rain.

"It's okay... my body is starting to get better," said Sky, who was still straightening his rain clothes.