Christmas Treat

Katsukis arm wrapped around Eijiros shoulder, and Kirishima slowly crawled over on top of him. The kiss turned into a makeout session. Both the boys touch each other's body, admiring the toned muscles they both had.

Kirishima began to feel his pants tighten, and by the way, Katsuki currently had his legs around Kirishimas waist and such a harsh grip on him, difficult to pull away from. He seemed to be a bit lustful, too.

When Eijiro felt Katsuki lightly grind against him, he immediately pushed his hips down and grinded his hips on Katsuki roughly. They pulled away for another breath, but when Kirishima went to kiss him, it was on his neck. He began kissing down his shoulders once he seemed to hit a somewhat sensitive spot he began sucking on his sweet skin. Listening to the lewd moans, Katsuki let pass his lips.

With a swift movement of taking Katsukis shirt off, the blonde was left exposed beside his lower half, which had not yet been stripped. Kirishima attached his mouth back onto Katsukis neck, leaving a couple of hickeys down his collar bone and neck. He slowly worked his way down to the boys chest, but halfway threw doing that. He felt him tugging at his own shirt. He lifted up some and helo his arms up so his shirt could be removed. And, once so, he kitty licked the boys' sensitive nub, which made him shudder.

Katsuki moved his hands into the boys hair and tugged at his roots. Kirisima let out a small groan before taking the boys nipple into his mouth. He began to mess with it, using his free hand to play with his other one. Katsuki swung his head back and moaned, trying to push Eijiros head down some more. "Ahh~ Fuck~," He moaned out, "Eijiro, mnh, so good~"

Kirishima hummed quietly at the small praise and gently pinned his other nub. Kirishima played with them for a while before he felt Katsuki grinding against his thigh. He grabbed his waist and pinned it down, lifting his head up before scootching back. He un-did his pants and slid them down, rubbing his large boner in front of the blonde.

Katsuki whined and squirmed out of his own pants. He was able to get them halfway down before he got some help from Kirishima. His pants were removed, so all that was left were their boxers. He watched as Kirishima slid his down, his thick length sprung out of his pants and hit Katsuki in the thigh lightly. Kirishima groaned as the pressure was released, fuck.. He looked so good right now.

It was Katsuki turn now, and he was nowhere near the size of Eijiros dick so he became a bit self-conscious. Thankfully, though, Eijiro wasn't the judgy type. Kirishima grabbed Katsukis boxers and slid them down, Katsukis small length, which was about 7 inches sprung out, and Katsuki hissed quietly. Once his boxers were removed, Eijiro paused his movement and looked at the naked boy beneath him. His eyes ran over his body as he admired him. "You're so fucking sexy Katsuki.." Eijiro mumbled before leaning down and kissing the boy again.

Katsuki wrapped his arms back around his neck and his legs around his waist. They hungerly kissed each other, while Kirishima used a hand to finger Katsuki and stretch his tight hole open. Just one finger made the boy whine.. They'd definitely need some lube. Kirishima was able to eventually get three fingers in. Once he seemed to be stretched out enough, he slowly slid his wet fingers out and sat up.

"Mm~ Got any lube baby?" Kirishima asked the blonde who nodded.

Katsuki reached up and grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand. He handed it to Eijiro, and he squirted some on his hand and set the bottle aside. He began pumping his length and getting it lubed up before wiping the extra lube on Katsukis ass. "Alright baby, tell me if you need me to stop.." Kirishima mumbled and grabbed the boys' legs and lifted them.

"Yeah, yeah, just get a move on.." Katsuki mumbled, looking down at his cock which tip was red and precum was leaking out of the tip.

Kirishima pressed his tip against Katsukis ass and slid some of his length into him. Katsuki tried his best not to tense up and stay relaxed, which was very difficult. "That's it, baby.." Eijiro whispered and slowly slid 5 more inches in.

Now, all 10 inches were in, and Kirishims sat there, waiting for him to adjust. "Tell me when to move Katsuki.." Eijiro mumbled and gently kissed up his neck.

"Hng- o-okay- I'm ready -" Katsuki said with a crack in his voice.

Kirishima sat up some but barely and slowly pulled his hips back. Katsuki let a lewd moan out and gently gripped his arms, which were beside him. Then, without warning, Kirishima snapped his hips back into Katsuki. Katsuki let out a loud pornographic moan, which sent a shiver down Kirishimas back. Eijiro began moving his hips back and forth while Katsukis tight hole squeezed around his fat cock. He groaned and clenched his teeth shut. Stopping any moans from leaving his lips.

"Ahh~! Mnh~ Fuck yes, Eijiro~!" Katsukis body fill with pleasure from each thrust. He rolls his eyes back and lets his mouth hand open freely, seemingly not scared of being loud. After all, he wanted Mina to know who was fucking him.

"Oh, Eijiro!!" Katsuki moaned louder when he felt his hips pick up the pace.

Kirishima was loving the noises Katsuki was making, but he was pretty loud. "Yeah~ Yeah~ Feel good baby?~ my cock pumping in and out of your needy hole~ Fuck, you sound so sexy~"

Katsukis tongue dropped out of his mouth while drool ran down the side of his mouth. He glances down at his stomach to see a bulge appearing and disappearing, probably from Eijiros dick.. fuck that was hot. Was his cock that big? He was guessing it was maybe 10(ish) inches or something close to that. It's not like he had a problem with that, though. Felt fuckin' amazing.

"F-faster-" Katsuki said, again with another humiliating crack in his voice.

Eijiro glances up at the boy from looking down at their hips and smirks. "What's the magic word~"

Katsuki frowned a little, getting somewhat annoyed before grabbing the boys' arm and flipping them over. He was now sitting on top of him with his dick still inside. Eijiro let out a surprised yelp as he was now pinned down to the bed. "Not fucking begging." He growled at him before he lifted his hipsnup and slammed them back down.

Eijiro let a moan slip past his lips, and his back arched up a little. "Katsuki-! Mnhh~ Fuck baby~" Eijiro groaned, and honestly he didn't have a problem with the boy riding him, he looked sexy either way and the both of them were getting the pleasure of it.

Kirishima, though, grabbed the boys' shoulders and pulled him down, smashing their lips together and sliding his tongue into his mouth. While they made out, Katsuki moved his hips up and down while Eijiro gave an effort to buck his hips upwards. After getting another breath from the kiss, Eijiro let his arms rest beside his head while Katsuki moved himself up and down. Eijiro watched with lidded eyes as Katsuki moved his body, got he looked so sexy. The both of them had sweat dripping down their skin, mostly Katsuki, since well his quirk.

"Faster baby common~ Getting close.." Eijiro said and decided to move his hands to his hips to help the boy move.

Katsuki was panting, clearly growing tighter and closer to his orgasam. Katsuki only nodded for a response. His breathing was too harsh to say anything back to him. He tried to pick up the pace; it was very difficult, though for him since he was bouncing on a 10 in cock and with Eijiro just watching it was fucking humiliating but it felt so fucking good.

After a couple more bounces, he came, releasing his load onto Eijiros' stomach and some onto his face. After Kirishima felt Katsuki clench around his cock, he released his load into him with a loud groan while Katsuki let a lewd moan out.

Both the boys were a mess, Katsuki was sweaty and had tears running down his cheeks. Kirishima was sweaty and covered with cum, along with drool running down his chin. Kirishima pulled Katsuki down for a more gentle and sweet kiss before sitting himself up. Katsuki slowly slid off Eijiros dick; precum slowly dripped out of his ass and he was seated back on his lap.

"Merry Christmas, Katsuki." Eijiro said and gently kissed him again.

Katsuki, of course, just rolled his eyes at him and gave him a kiss. He felt his hands massaging Katsukis side, which felt nice since he was sorta sore and knew he'd sorta be sore to.. "Wanna go clean up.." Katsuki asked and gently brushed the hair out of Kirishimas face.

"Yeah.. That sounds good to me, baby." Eijiro replied and slowly got up.