𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙐𝙥

Eijiro had just gone out and bought the flowers and the chocolate for Katsuki. He was running a bit late since he'd woken up late today, and they were already setting up for the party. Once he bought the stuff, he rushed back to the dormitory. To see, they had pretty much set everything up.

He rushed up to his dorm and put the roses and chocolates together with the stuffy and All Might figurine. Once finished with that, he grabbed all of his blankets and pillows and brought them downstairs. "Hey guys, sorry I was a little late! I had to run and grab things." Kirishima apologized, setting his blankets down with all the other ones.

"It's alright, all the boys, though, are at the gym right now. We forced them all to go there soo.. get your butt outta here." Ashido said and walked up to him and began pushing him to the front doors.

"Okay, okay! I'm going, text me when you're done!" He said before leaving.

He had to hurry to the gym since all he had was a sweater on, and it was freezing cold outside. Once he got there, he saw all the boys from class 1-A just sitting and talking or doing their own workouts. After all, if you're gonna be at the gym, you might as well be productive. "Hey guys!" Kirishima spoke out to his group of friends.

"Hey dude, what took you so long? Did ya sleep in or soemthin'?" Kaminari asked, lifting a weight with one arm.

"Yeah, let's just say that." Eijiro muttered and headed into the gym locker rooms. He changed into a pair of shorts only, leaving his shirt off. He never works out with shirts on. None of the guys really did. ( Yes, it was to show off. )

Kirishima left the room and went over to the weights. He looked around to see what everyone was doing and what he should do. Sero, Kaminari, Shoji, and Deku were all just sitting and lifting weights. Todoroki was doing pulls up, Tokoyami was benching and.. Bakugo was stretching.. Kirishima watched Bakugo do a couple of stretches, fuck that man was hot. His skin was glistening, probably from sweat. He'd  clearly been here a while. It's surprising the girls were able to kick him out, Eijiro figured he'd have just locked himself in his dorm.

Kirishima shook his head and looked away, looking over back at the weights. He lifted up a 50-pound one and looked around a bit before sighing quietly. Bakugo did look pretty lonely.. Kirishima headed over to him, and once the blonde saw him, he seemed annoyed, but he always did. "Hey man! How ya doing?" He asked and took a seat on a bench beside him, resting his elbow on his leg before lifting the weight.

"What the hell do you want?" Katsuki grumbled and continued doing his stretches.

"To come talk to you, you seemed lonely. Anyways, it's nice to be around you." Kirishima said, his eyes continuing to quickly run over Katsukis body before he'd catch himself doing it and look away.

"I like being lonely. People don't annoy me then." Katsuki said and glared at Kirishima, clearly not wanting any conversation.

"Well, that's not fun. Anyways, exited for the Christmas party?" Kirishima asked.

"No." Katsuki said bluntly.

The two boys' conversation went on for a while, and when Katsuki tried moving away from him, the redhead just followed. Once Katsuki realized he couldn't get away from him, he just let it be and had some actually nice conversation with him. After a couple of hours, the boys all got a text from the girls to come back. The first to notice told everyone, and the boys went into the locker rooms to get cleaned up. They all talked in the shower room while they got themselves cleaned up and then dressed. They all headed back over to the dormitories as a group, even Bakugo and the quiet ones.

Once they entered the building, some of their mouths dropped open. Snacks were covering the table in the common room. There was a huge nest made out of all the blankets. A large TV was set up for them, which they assumed they got from Aizawa. Then the girls were.. were these small dresses.. very small. Kirishima noticed some of the guys staring at them. "Hey guys! Like the setup? It took so long! We had to make it prefect!" Momo asked.