𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Kirishimas Pov:

I looked everywhere to find a limited All Might figurine, just to make sure Bakugo wouldn't have it. I thought it was going to be impossible to find one that wasn't sold out but to my luck, I found one, a pretty awsome one and instantly bought it, not even paying attention to the price which was $70.99.. But that's alright! I am gonna wait to buy the roses and chocolate, just so when I give it to him, they aren't in bad shape. I was able to find a stuffy of All Might to which was about $10. I bought that aswell.

Honestly, I'm kinda curious who Bakugo got and who got me. I can't wait to see who got me! I truly don't really like surprises. I'm not the most patient person.

I believe the party is going to be a week from now, Momo has already ordered everything we will need for the snack making. I can see it all sitting on the counters.. it looks so delicious but, sadly, we can't eat them. They already attacked Kaminari for opening one of the bags. I feel bad for him, but he had it coming. She even told us all to not touch them.

It was Monday today.. and this week was gonna be a very long week. I could already tell. The classes went by slower, and so did the evening. I tried to distract myself by going out with my friends and messing around in my room. Speaking of going out with my friends! Friday, we all plan to go out to dinner, just me and our squad. I'm sure Bakugo isn't going to show up though, which sucks, I kinda wish he'd be a bit more social than he is, but oh well. Maybe I can try and convince him to go.

After a long, painful week, it was Friday. We had just gotten done with school, and I was getting ready for dinner tonight with my friends. I put on a nice button-up shirt and some jeans, then a nice jacket to go over that since it was quite chilly out. I grabbed my phone and left my dorm. Just to see Bakugo walking downstairs. He was wearing a black jacket with some black jeans.

"Bakugo! Hey man, where ya going?" I asked, running up to the blonde.

"Out to eat dipshit." Katsuki grumbled quietly and glanced over to his side where the redhead appeared.

"Really! You're coming with!" I asked and shook in excitement. I didn't even need to ask him to come with, which never happens. I always have to beg him to come.

"Yeah, I guess.. I got nothing better to do anyway." He spoke and shoved his hands into his pocket, hiding half his face in his jacket.

A large, dorky grin appeared on my face. This was going to be even better with Bakugo going. Now that he was coming with, maybe me and him could sit together or across from each other. He never goes out with us.. so this is gonna be a nice chance!

Me and Bakugo headed downstairs, where the rest of them were waiting. All of us squished into a car, Bakugo got the front seat since he didn't wanna sit by anyone. Me, Sero, and Kaminari all sat in the back while Ashido drove.

Once at the restaurant, we all headed inside and were seated at a table. Before anyone could take the spot, I sat in front of Bakugo, so I was right across from him. We all took off our jackets and put them on our chairs. Bakugo was wearing  a nice hoodie under his sweater.. He looked cute and comfy. We all had got a drink, soda or water. I got myself just some Sprite, and Bakugo got some water.

"So, you guys excited for the Christmas party? It sounds super fun!" Sero started.

"Yeah, I can't wait! Isn't that in a week, though? Including this weekend?" Kaminari pouted. I didn't realize it was another week! I must have had my days messed up..

The conversation continued on. They rambled about random things, and I'd add a couple of comments while Bakugo just listening. I watched him chuckle a couple of times and roll his eyes. He seemed to be enjoying himself, which was nice.. He never seemed to be able to do that. He was always annoyed at something or stressed. He may think he's good at covering up those feelings, but I can easily see it. When he's annoyed, he's always yelling. When he is stressed, he's quiet. I rarely ever get to see him happy anymore with the schoolwork getting more and more stressful. I don't blame him though, sometimes it would be nice if the others could quiet down.