Brozone: Breaking in

Start from the beginning

But gristle noticed there were only a few trolls, "Wait a minute. Chef, this isn't enough yummy heads to feed all of Bergen Town. How are we supposed to have Trollstice if there's not enough Trolls?"

"There's plenty more where that came from, sire" she tries to improvise.

"Are you sure? Because I promised everyone a Troll" gristle was a bit concerned.

"No, no, no, sire! Everything will be fine. If I were truly worried... Would I be willing to do this?" She reaches in the cage to pick a troll.

Brozone and poppy panicked, "please no Floyd, please not Floyd" John whispered as branch was anxious.

But the chef grabbed creek inside, "Creek!" Poppy screams.

"My first Troll!" Gristle was delighted.

"Go on, eat, King Gristle. Enjoy a taste of true happiness" the chef encouraged him.

"Shouldn't we wait for Trollstice?" Gristle says.

"Sire, every day is Trollstice when you have Trolls" the chef puts creek in a taco.

"Yeah, I guess. But my dad said the first time should be special" the patients was killing everyone.

"Well, you're the king now" she puts hot sauce on creek.

"Yeah, I am the king. But I think I should share this moment with all the kingdom" the chef gets impatient and shoves it in his mouth.

"Eat it!" She growls.

"Oh, my God!" Everyone panicked and Clay holds his mouth like he was about to vomit.

"Oh I think I'm gonna be sick" John says.

"NO!" Poppy yelled.

Spruce was horrified then he coved branch's eyes as he saw.

"Yes! Idget, lock these Trolls in your room and guard them with your life" the chef threw a spoon at her.

"Yes, Chef" she takes the cage with trolls.

"we have to save him!" Poppy tries to run but John stops her.

"Poppy no! He's gone, If we go after Creek now, we'll all get eaten, I have to protect my brothers" John says.

"We didn't see him chew. We didn't see him swallow!" Poppy tries to see the positive side.

"Face it, Poppy. Sometimes people go into other people's mouths..." Clay says.

"And they don't come out" spruce says.

"I'm sorry poppy... But it's too late for him" John says.

Branch saw how upset poppy was then he sees the cage Bridget was pushing.

"But it's not too late for Floyd" branch jumped from hat to hat.

"BRANCH!" John reached out to him but then poppy followed him.

"Poppy! Ugh!" John facepalm himself then he sees an air vent.

"Come on guys, follow me" John whipped his hair and grabbed onto the chandelier and swings himself to the vent and other two joined in.

And as they made it to her room, a bunch of pots and pans fell on Bridget.

Then John pulls branch to hide, "hey! Are you crazy! What were you thinking? You could've been caught" John whispered.

"I'm sorry but I want to get Floyd back" branch says.

"Scullery maid! Wash these pots and pans for Trollstice. The king's inviting everyone. Except you"

Then Bridget starts sobbing. Poppy watches her in concern.

I've been alone with you inside my mind And in my dreams I've kissed your lips A thousand times I sometimes see you pass outside my door Hello Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes I can see it in your smile You're all I've ever wanted And my arms are open wide 'Cause you know just what to say You're all the idiots! I have to do everything myself. And you know just what to do I have to get out of bed, I'm supposed to put my own clothes on, tie my own shoes.
And I want to tell you so much I love you

And after the song, she fell asleep, and it had poppy thinking.

"She's in love with the king" poppy says.

"What! Ew gross" John gagged.

"But Bergens don't have feelings" Clay says.

"Well, maybe you guys don't know everything about the Bergens, Now let's go" poppy says.

"Hey, even if bergans had feelings, they would've known that maybe us trolls have feelings too" Clay says.

"Guys!" Poppy ran to the cage.

"Poppy!" Her friends shout.

"Celebrate good times, come on" Then they started to sing, and brozone was worried.

"It's a celebration" poppy sang.

"Poppy no shh" John hush her and Clay and spruce shush the others.

"Shh!" Branch says.

"You wanna get caught?" Branch says.

"There's a party going on right here"

"Keep it down you guys, The sooner we get you guys out of here..." John says as he picks the lock with scissors and Clay and spruce pulled down the lock and branch ran in the cage to find Floyd.

"The sooner we can save Creek!" Poppy says.

"What?" John shouts.

"Hello?" Bridget woke up and they panicked but she went back to sleep, "Is it me you're looking for?"

"Poppy look I know you're looking for the cupcakes and rainbows here... But let's face it, Creek's been eaten. He's gone and I'm sorry" John says.

"They put him in a taco!" Biggie says.

"It was horrible" copper says.

"Sorry, Poppy. Creek's gone" guy diamond says.

But branch passed the trolls who were leaving the cage but he couldn't find Floyd.

"John? I can't find Floyd" John turns to branch who looked worried.

He looks inside along with Clay and spruce, "he's gone" John says but branch had a sickening feeling.

"No he was here, we saw him, where did he go!" branch started to panic.

"Whoa it's ok branch, it's ok" spruce hugs branch to calm him down.

"where did Floyd go" John asked.

But he sees the trolls exchanging sad looks, "that bergan took him" cooper says.

"But how....we just saw him, anyway Poppy, how could you possibly think Creek's still alive?" John says.

"I don't think he's alive. I hope he's alive, and that's enough. Just like you know Floyd is alive"

"We don't even know if he is alive" John says.

"John, you're freaking out branch" Clay says as pats branch's back, branch was panicking.

"Oh...sorry branch" John says.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" But then Bridget wakes up.

"Uh oh" John says.