"No...no.. everytime... you are not at fault but not a single time..... I was the one who was at fault and you know I am not as pure as you think and I am not good but for you, you ..... are so good but look at me I am not capable to work with you...." I said sliding down while crying.

He also sat down and put my hair behind my ears which were disturbing me  and said " I don't know about your past but know and till death you are mine and no one can snatch you from me not even god and you are right I am not capable to walk with you because I am full of badness and you are a godess to worship but I promise to walk in the path you show me, I promise to follow you wherever you say. Now please stop crying I am unable to see you crying." he said with a lot of concern and unable to control I hugged him tightly.   

"You know what your brother said right" he said wiping my tears

"What he said?" I asked him

"He said that once you start crying it is mostly impossible to stop you crying but you don't worry nothing is impossible for Abhimaan Raichand not even teaching you." he said winking at the last and I blushed hard. 

He came closer and kissed my forehead saying " I am always with you."

"Ok now lets go to sleep its much late" he said getting up and forwarding his hand for me to get up which I gladly accept. 

"No I am not feeling sleepy you sleep I am going to lawn" I said and was about to go when he hold my hand and said " Before sometime I promised you to follow your steps and I can't break my promise this fast" and I laughed a little.

We both went to lawn and bhai was seating there all stressed. 

I went near bhai and asked "bhai what happened why you are here and you are looking all stressed" he opened his eyes and saw we both and smiled a little and said "nothing bache I was just attending a call"

"Bhai...!!!!!!!!" I shouted a little at him "tell me the truth, its 11:45PM and you are taking a important call, bulao bhabhi ko" I said with face anger.

"Arre bhai Abhimaan sambhalo apni biwi ko" bhai said to him and he replied with "Phele apki behen hai app sambhale" and I giggled. 

"Oo then the matter is here, actually you are not angry at me your mood swings are angry with me because I didn't gave them there chocolates." bhai said and I laughed a little and he was just a silent spectator. 

"You sit here I will brings chocolates for you" bhai said and I jumped saying thank you!!!!!

I sat on the sofa and he sat beside me.

"You like chocolates?" he asked

"I love them very very very much" I said in excitement.

"Here you go" bhai said dropping all the chocolates on me.

"Thank you so much bhai" saying him I opened the wrappers and started eating. 

"Anything for you bache, you eat I am going" bhai said and kissed my forehead and left.

"Whats with my forehead today all are kissing me there first him and then bhai." I said but bothering less I continued my chocolates.

"Won't you share it to your husband" he asked.

"No, I am sorry I won't share my chocolates to anyone" I said eating my chocolates. 

After some time he said "Ruhanika lets go its much late and its cold here you will fall ill." he said and I replied with "OK, but help me carrying them." 

He came closer and with his thumb he wiped the corner of my lips and licked it.

"What are you doing ?" I asked in shock. 

"Eating chocolates when my biwi jaan does not give me." he said and I blushed a little hearing biwi jaan and walked ahead of him. 

We both entered the and he locked the door behind him and I went to washroom to change.

I came out after sometime and saw he taking out his shirt. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Taking out my shirt" he replied.

"Uff I know that but why?" I asked him

"Because I am planning to celebrate our first night todat" he said and My eyes widened.

"Wh... what .... are.. you ... saying...? I asked him shuttering.

"Cool I was just joking, actually I don't have a habit on sleep while wearing shirts." He said and for a bit I relaxed.

But my eyes are shamelessly gawking his perfect abs and again the thought of touching them raise in me.

"By looking at you I can confirm that you are really interested in making my jokes real" he said coming closer and I stepped a little back.

"NO.... I ... not " saying this I rushed to bed and took my side.

He then came and slept on his side switching off the lights. 

After sometimes I felt him pulling me towards him and my half naked back touched his full naked and chiselled chest and then he kept his face in the crook of my neck making me blushed and goosebumps rosed because of his hot breaths which were touching my shoulder.

"Good night, dream me." he said and kissed my shoulder making me all flustered.   

Sleep was no where near me and I was feeling special by his attention and care.

________________________________________________________________________________HEY GUYS ,

PLZ DON'T CURSE YOU AUTHOR FOR BREAKING THERE ROMANTIC MOMENT BUT DON'T WORRY THE FUTURE HAVE MANY MORE MOMENTS FOR OUR COUPLE. 

NEXT UPDATE MAY BE ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY AS YOUR AUTHOR IS NOT WELL .....

PLZ VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR  SWEET AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!