Should I tell her?

What would I say exactly? Paris I feel like I have someone stalking me for the pass mouth but I can't prove if it's a stalker or it's all just in my head.

I'm not receiving gift boxes from an unknown source and I think I was kidnapped but again. I won't be able to prove it.

I don't want to sound crazy.

"Yeah mi good," I said before standing to my feet.

She approached me with a tea cup and I took it with a grateful smile.

"Thanks,"

"No prob," she said before walking to the door.

Mint tea a di best

"Mi ago ready fih work now," she said.

"Alright thanks fih wake mi up tuh," I said and she respond before jumping outside.

I looked back at the gift box as I drank the tea. Thankfully it's wasn't hot or too warm but drinkable.

A stranger was in my house

My stalker

Should I report this or play the dumb bitch role and ignore it.

I'll probably play the dumb bitch role because who's going to believe me when I have no proof.

Feeling eyes on me and can't prove that I was being watched can't help me in court and the gift boxes just prove that I might have a admirer.

I placed the cup down and opened it.

Another charm

This is deranged

✎✎✎✎✎

𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚙.𝚖.

"You're late," Max ambushes me the moment I entered the bar.

"I know but—"

"Mi no have time fih excuses. Be more responsible, issa business mia run Paige. If uh cah manage it, leave,"

"Yes sir," I said and he glared at me before walking away.

My eyes travelled further into the bar and I saw Teejay and another bartender.

Max walked out and I went to the employee's locker room. I put my bag away and checked in.

I went to the bar and the bartender there greeted me.

I didn't remember her name but I guess she remembers me since she called me by my name.

She's new and young.

"A mi and uh him a say a work today?"

"Yeah," I said and she nod.

"A wah time uh reach home last night?" Teejay asked me and I shrugged nonchalantly.

There it is again.

The feeling of eyes on you, watching my every move. The feeling that has the hair on your neck standing and your palms sweating.  Your heart racing as paranoia fills and consume your body whole.

My eyes scanned our surroundings and I'm left to wonder.

Who's watching me?

"Paige?"

I looked at Teejay and he gave me a 'are you okay look,'

"Yeah," I said and he hummed.

"I'm just tired of Max on my ass about everything I do,"