kyle started to walk up the stairs. gesturing towards stan so he can follow him and the ravenette did just that.

as they were walking upstairs, kyle called out ; "ike! are you home!?"

no response for a moment till stan heard ike yell back a small. "yeah!"

"where's mom and dad?" kyle called out lowering his voice as he began to reach the top of the staircase.

"I dunno, they went out or something." ike responded.

no matter how many times stan heard, ike's voice will never not be a shock to him.

ike, whos also 9 years old now, has grown up and his voice got a bit deeper, not that deep though. he sounds of his age,

the two boys made it to kyle's room and stan made his way to kyle's bed and sat on it, pulling out his phone and placing it on the dresser.

stan examined kyle's bedroom, and it looked the same as he remembers.

it was neat. the broflovski's always kept everything neat, so it was expected.

stan's eyes trailed back onto kyle who was currently looking through his drawers to find clothes to wear for the both of them.

kyle pulled out two sets of pajamas ; matching ones at that.

blue plaid pj pants and red ones to match and two black shirts.

kyle placed the one stan was supposed to wear on top of the dresser — the one with the blue pants then took the other one and walked to the bathroom, saying he'd 'be right back.'

stan watched as kyle cracked the door to his bedroom and walked down the hall to go to his bathroom.

the ravenette stood up and changed into the pajamas that did actually fit him, surprisingly.

stan folded up his former clothes and placed them on top of the dresser, as well as his hoodie and sat on the bed comfortably.

excitement ran throughout his body, obviously. every moment he's with kyle he always feels ecstatic.

and usually he'd barley be.. all jittery around kyle but, now it feels like he feels like tweek with all the jitteriness he's been having.

stan didn't wanna think about the possibilities, and he only had one thought in mind.

he's been having thoughts about it ever since after the arcade.

and it only worsened when he puked earlier.

stan frowned slightly and uncomfortably at the thought, picking at his small nails while glancing at his hands.

..

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.
( THE ARCADE  )

a few rounds had ended, stan was getting a bit tired and he could feel himself starting to sweat.

though, it didn't bother him since he does infact play football. but it didn't stop him from feeling like muck.