Part 9

Yawning, I slowly opened my eyes. I loved this morning. I loved the night too. Jake stayed and slept with me on the same bed. He cuddled me all night, and although he was out like dead and snoring because of the fights he had, I was beyond ecstatic.

I reached out my hand, holding my breath, expecting to feel his warm body next to mine, but to my dismay, he was gone. All that lingered was his intoxicating scent, a reminder that he wasn't a dream.

Sighing, I dragged myself out of bed and beelined it to the bathroom. I needed a shower. Last night was a beautiful kind of torture. I caught myself just staring at him while he slept. Just his presence was enough to send me into a frenzy. At one point, the wicked side of me wanted to devour him while sleeping. But, I mean, molesting a sleeping Jake? Come on. I burst out laughing at the mental image.

The shower hit my body, giving me that jolt of cold freshness. Being so close to Jake and not doing anything was taking some serious self-control, plus, I didn't want to anger him again like the last time. But it didn't stop me from thinking of lewd thoughts about him with me on the bed. The touch of his skin gave me a delicious warmth that connected straight to my core. I was throbbing all night.

My hand unconsciously went between my legs and touched the wetness there. Yeah, Jake did that to me without really doing anything. Gasping, a jolt of pleasure hit me as my finger grazed my clit. I was so sensitive.

I couldn't help but imagine his hands roaming all over my body, his lips devouring mine, and his body pressing against mine. I imagined him. Just the thought of him had me squeezing my thighs. I kept my eyes closed so I could focus my thoughts on him. My breathing grew heavier as I rubbed my clit, and my body started to tense up, feeling like I was about to tip over the edge of my orgasm.

The sensation was overwhelming, and I felt the walls of my room start spinning faster and faster as I rubbed on my clit frantically. I imagined him flipping me onto my back and starting to slowly kiss and lick my body, from my stomach to the peak of my breasts. I could feel his hands work their way down between my legs and I moaned. His expert moves had me losing my breath.

"Oh, Jake..."

JAKE

Fuck!

My steps halted and I instantly regretted my decision to walk into her room without knocking.

The bathroom door wasn't fully closed, and I could hear the shower going, but when I turned to leave, her moan reached my ears, stirring my cock alive. Cassie... I almost groaned her name.

And then, out of nowhere, she moaned my name, and I swear, my knees went weak. "Damn!"

Dirty little mouse. She would be the death of me. Adjusting the front of my jeans, I hissed under my breath. I was fucking sporting a morning wood. I should have waited for her downstairs for breakfast. I only came up here to let her know that I cooked because Rosa had already left, not to be cooked by her moans as she pleasured herself.

Her moans were getting louder and more urgent.

Her image invaded my mind, under the shower, legs spread open, her hand in her pussy moving in a rhythmic motion. Fuck. I wanted my own fingers pushing inside that wet pussy, not her little fingers. She was really testing my control.

You win, Cassie.

CASSIE

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, my mind and body still reeling from the sensation of my orgasm. I wonder what Jake would say or do if he knew I had been pleasuring myself of him in my mind.

He would walk out again. He would be angry again.

I dried my hair with another small towel and stepped out of the bathroom only to swallow a lungful of air, shocked to see Jake sitting on the edge of my bed!