16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 5th, 2027

*Carter*

"Fuck Yeah! It's Finally The Weekend!" Aaron the says, closing the door behind him, "finally can get some free time for us this week!"

"Yeah! Like sleeping!" I then said, walking to Aaron's bedroom.

"Baby, we're not about to spend the whole weekend sleeping!" Aaron says, following me, "we must spend our weekend wisely!"

"I know! I was just kidding!" I then said, chuckling as I opened Aaron's bedroom door.

I place my bag down by the door. Before I started to change out of my work clothes. Taking off my shirt, before noticing that Aaron was staring at me.

"Woah...Woah...Woah," Aaron then says, "it's sexy time now? We just got home baby!"

I turned around and slapped him in the shoulder. Causing him to chuckle.

I take off my pants before I open my bag. And take out some comfy clothes and putting them on.

Aaron starts to change too, but this looks like the perfect time to get revenge. For all of the horny jokes he's made this week.

While he was taking off his shirt. I sneaked up from behind him, before I reached up. Put my fingers under his armpits. Before I started to tickle him.

"Wha-HEY! Hahaha!" He laughed out, "Stop It!"

"No!" I then exclaimed, "This Is For All Of The Horny Jokes You Made This Week!"

I continued my tickling entourage. As I watched him squirm and struggle to get away.

Hehe, seems like despite having all of this muscle. It just seems like he can't fight me off.

I then pushed him towards the bed. Before I sat down on his lap, and went back to hardly tickling this guy. Moving my hands around his torso.

"BABHEHE-AH!!! STAHAHAHAP!!" He screamed out, laughing hysterically.

I ignored him, currently enjoying the sight I'm seeing. I went back and fourth between parts of his torso. Seeing where he was more ticklish.

Which seems to be where his armpits and waist area were. As well as his stomach.

This went on for a minute. Before I stopped, so I can let him breath.

"You alright?" I then asked, before feeling hands on my side.

"HAHA, VENGEANCE IS MINE!" He yells, before he started to tickle me.

It took him a moment to realize that I wasn't as ticklish as me. Before he looks back up to me. To only see me smirking evilly.

"Big mistake buddy," I then said, "now...where was I? Oh, Yeah..."

"Wait! No!" He then exclaimed, before I started to tickle him as hard as I can.

"AH! NAHAHA!! NO!!! STOP!!" He laughed as he thrashed around.

⚠️Mild Sexual Content⚠️