13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 2nd, 2027

*Carter*

Ok...it's been about two weeks since the last time we talked. So, let me catch you up on what happened these past few weeks.

So, I did end up spending the week at Aaron's house. And the time over there was just...amazing.

During the day, we work...except for the weekends. But I'll talk about that later, that's not important right now.

But in the evenings?

We just have the opportunity to just screw around! By that, I mean we just spend time with each other...goofing around.

Playing video games, watching movies, and just doing whatever you imagine couples do.

But when it came to the weekend. We went out, either if it's something like going to dinner. Or just going to places we wanna go.

But then last week, he decided to stay over at my house.

It was like when I stayed over at his house.

However, I had to do some last minute cleaning before he came over.

But overall, those two weeks couldn't have made me happier than anything else.

But now, we have to go back to our usual routine. Since we have to work. Me having another project that I have to work on. While Aaron is doing whatever an owner of a company does.

Oh, and one more thing. Yes, we still have made the choice to keep our relationship private.

I'm just not ready to tell anyone other than Jenna, since she already knows about us two. But other than that, that's all that needs to be said.

I need to focus on this project...which is yet another blueprint. But, this time it's a much bigger project.

We had a meeting last week Friday with the team that wanted this project.

It's a new school, a high school that's being planned. With the planning to make it fit at least 3-4 thousand students.

So that means...a lot of things need to be planned out.

And they have a pretty big thing they have planned for this school.

It's gonna have a baseball field, football/socerball field, and they're gonna have an indoor swimming pool!

As well as a big library, a big cafeteria with some fast food restaurants, a performing arts hall, and a lecture hall. And of course, a lot of classrooms and faculty rooms.

We're still in the drafting and planning stages. So I'm just doing random sketches that come up to mind.

Exterior to interior...you name it.

And it's a pretty big school too...4 story school. For a singular building, it's really big compared to average schools.

And don't worry, I'm not working on my own. I'm working with five other people. So we can maybe come up with something that we and the team planning the school want for the final.