6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 11th, 2027

*Aaron*

"Wait a minute, so you're telling me...that he confessed his love for you and even kissed you in your sleep?!" Jen then exclaimed, clearly flabbergasted at the fact.

"Yes..." I then say, clearly amused at her reaction, "but please don't judge him. He went through multiple emotions during that confession."

"No I'm not judging!" She then exclaimed, "but dosent it sound weird that you let him kiss you in your 'sleep'?You could've stopped it."

"Yeah, but I remembered your plan you had. Ask him to help me the day before Valentine's. Then call him to the park to then confess to him?" I then recapped the plan she put together.

"Yeah, but the problem with that is that you can't make it obvious that you're planning something," she then say, with a hint of sarcasm.

"What are you saying? That I make things look obvious?" I then asked, slightly glaring at her.

"Oh come on! You made it obvious that something happened that morning. To me, you looked like you were gonna pass out while telling me what happened," she then said, seemingly teasing me.

"I wasn't!" I then exclaimed, instantly feeling my face heat up.

"Aww, the blush forming on your face tells me otherwise," she then says, teasing me more.

"I'm not...ba-blushing!" I exclaimed, only to feel myself heat up even more.

"Really? Cuz your whole entire face is redder then a tomato," Jen then says, continuing her teasing remarks.

I growled at this, clearly annoyed. Only for Jenna to start laughing at my reaction. Gosh, why now am I most vulnerable.

"Ok...ok, sorry for that. But in all seriousness, we're probably gonna have to revise this whole plan for operation 'Romantic Caron Day' !" She then says, with a tone of excitement.

"Caron?" I then questioned, tilting my head in confusion.

"Oh come on! Isn't it obvious? It's both of your names mashed together!" She then says, "jeez, if you were so smart then how come you couldn't put two and two together?"

"Shut up! It didn't make any since to begin with!" I exclaimed, reasoning with my confusion, "and besides, don't they use that in fiction shipping between characters?"

"Aaron we're literally in a book that's basically about to be that," she then says, clearly being sarcastic.

"Ok, fucking third wall breaker!" I then exclaimed.

"Um actually, it's fourth wall breaker. Get your fucking vocabulary right," Jen then says, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Ok...if you wanna be that way. Then I might as well ask the readers to decide!" I then say, before turning towards you.

"HEY YOU!"

"Yes...YOU!"

"Is it fourth wall or third wall? And...is Jenna the most dumbest person in the world? You decide..."