3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
February 5th, 2038

*Carter*

You know, having the week off is actually not that bad.

I get to sleep in and stay in bed for however long I want! And not worry about work...except for that blueprint I need to work on.

But I don't have to worry about that too much. I can work on a little bit of it as each day goes by. And then more on the weekend.

But now, I want to stay in bed. Not caring how long I stay in bed. And not worrying about what time it was.

I think I should take more of these day offs. But in the meantime, it's back to work as soon as possible.

I sighed, loving the feeling in bed. When the urge to urinate suddenly hit me hard. I groaned in annoyance, why does this have to happen once I get in the most comfortable position?

As well as soon as the bed and pillows become soft and fluffy. I whined before slowly getting up and out of bed.

But before I could even walk out of my room.

I wanted to see what time it was. I walked over to my nightstand and picked my phone up.

'1:22 p.m'

Huh, no wonder why I need to pee this bad.

I was about to put my phone down. When I was suddenly blown up with a bunch of unread text messages after facial recognition on my phone opened the notification on my Lock Screen.

Most of them were from Aaron.

'21 unread messages.'

I automatically opened my phone and read the messages. And my heart was starting to race from all the anxiety I was feeling right now.

He probably found out about me stealing my blueprint.

_____________________________________

||'🥵Aaron🥵'||

(Today 12:45 p.m)

Hey!
Where did your blueprint go?
I was about to work on it when I realized it had gone missing

(Today 12:50 p.m)

Sorry, had to do something
Now about that blueprint
Where is it?
Hello?

(Today 12:55 p.m)

Carter
Carter!
CARTER!
There is no way that you're still sleeping at this time
Answer your phone!
If you don't answer in the next ten minutes I'll come over there.

(Today 1:05 p.m)

Just talked to Denis
He said you came in yesterday
You know you should be resting!
Carter!
Answer the damn phone for Christ's sake!
Your starting to make me nervous!!

(Today 1:07 p.m)

That's It!
I'm coming over there!
And if you're working on that blueprint I swear to god!