Chapter 11

2 months later..

I got already to go over to Cench's place and surprise him I grabbed my keys and my phone closed my door and went inside the elevator and pressed 1st floor.

I got off the elevator and started making my way to my car. I drove to Cench's house which was only 10-15 minutes away from my hotel.

I got out of my car to see the door was already halfway opened I went inside to the living room area "Just for 3 more weeks you are gaining so many followers because of Celine"

"Are you sure? I really don't wanna date her.."
"Yes, you're literally blowing up and getting so many contracts." "Alright," Cench said

I stepped back and held on to the table to balance myself before a vase fell on the floor Cench and his manager immediately turned around

"Celine!?" he said I looked at him with angry tears before turning around and walking off while Cench was following me "Celine, Celine I can explain"

he said grabbing my hand "Explain what? That you were using me?" "Celine please" "Let go of me.." "Celine don't do this lets go inside the house and talk" "Let go," I said struggling to get out of his grip.

I finally got out of his grip and went inside my car "Celine listen to me, please" he said as I drove off.

I called Milani "Milani I really need you right now" "Wait what what happened where are you!?" "I'm outside the hotel" "I'm coming out right now please don't cry"

Milani got into my car and asked "Girl why are you crying? What happened, please tell me" "You were right I'm so stupid I should've listened to you.." "Why what happened? You're scaring me, Celine speak up" "Cench, Cench is what happened"

"Girl I feel so bad for you come here," Milani said before hugging me. We went for a late night drive so I could calm down.