Chapter 5

Celine: Gm!

Milani: Gm wanna hang out?

Celine: Sure where to?

Milani: You'll see I'm omw get ready.

Celine: alr.

Seen: 2:00 pm
__________________________________

I hopped out of bed and cleaned some of the mess before going to the bathroom to shower brush my teeth and did my skincare I went to the desk area where I did my makeup then went to pick out an outfit.

Once I was ready I made my to the living room and waited for Milani to text me meanwhile I just scrolled on my phone to kill time. I got a text from Milani saying she was here so I bag and made my way outside.

"Oh, you look beautiful!" Milani said "Oh my god" I laughed at her "Girl look at youuu!!"
I said before getting in her car she smiled at my response and started to drive we drove to a nearby mall "Why are we here?" I asked,

"Girl your birthday is in like 2 weeks so I wanted to treat you!" "Aww, you didn't have to!" "Oh, but I did come on we have many other places to go!"
"Alright, alright!" I said before getting out of the car we went into different stores talking and laughing.

We were walking past a store when I stopped dead in my tracks "Celine?" "Wait is that Cench?" I said "Pretty sure it is he is always in a tracksuit"
I heard my name being mentioned in their conversation so I went to say hi with Milani
"Look all you gotta do is make Celine fall for you it would boost your career just for a year that's it."

I stand there listening to the conversation before going up to them "Hi Cench!" "What's up?" "Oh, nothing we are just here to do a Little shopping for her early birthday wanna join?" I glared at Milani before forcing a smile he looked at his manager before saying "Sure why not."

"Great let's go" We went to different stores together "Ooo these look nice Milani let's go try them out" I gave Milani a look she grabbed the dress before going to the dressing room "What was that?" "What was what?" "Why did you ask him to come with us?"

"Oh, that's because I know you're a petty bitch and you will think of something to do." I remained quiet as we both walked out of the dressing room we continued shopping at the mall before taking pictures.

                  𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣 ✦   Tagged @centralcee and @yourstrulymilani Liked by 10,345,025 and 20,000 + comments

Tagged @centralcee and @yourstrulymilani
Liked by 10,345,025 and 20,000 + comments

@centralcee: We look good 😍
-> loveceline: 🫣
 -> cenchgram: Stop flirting and date already.
-> dailyceline: Fr

@yourstrulymilani: Happy early birthday!!
-> loveceline: Thank youuuu! 💗

@celineswife: Do you need a door? 😩
-> loveceline: I thought you were my wife?
-> celineswife: Omg hiii

@user92939: CENCH AND CELINE>>>>
Liked by 5,000 others

__________________________________
Cench 💗

Cench: So it's your birthday in 2 weeks?

Celine: Yea why you asking?

Cench: No reason btw wyd on your birthday?

Celine: Idrk Prolly hang out with Milani..

Cench: Mm

Celine: Why are you asking?

Cench: No reason gn
Seen: 9:30 pm

__________________________________

Weird. I placed my phone on the counter and made my way to the fridge to grab a snack I went to the couch I scrolled through my phone thinking about what happened at the mall I called Milani so she could help me.

"Hey girl what's up?" "I don't know what to do about the mall situation" "I would simply make him fall for me then break up with him" "But isn't that what he is tryna do and what if it doesn't work?"

"Girl trust me he will you too fine not to fall for"
"Alright I'll talk to you later" I hung up the phone having a lot on my mind I changed into something comfy and head to bed.
__________________________________