The two walked out hand in hand along the plane tree. Just a few steps out of the compound, I saw a familiar figure riding a 28-bar bicycle over.

"Isn't that Director Lu? He is not at home for the New Year, where is this going?

"You see he's riding so fast, there must be something in a hurry to do."

Lu Zhiming didn't notice the two tightly wrapped people outside the compound. Rode straight past them.

He got out of the car and showed his ID to the guards who were standing guard, and the guards let him in.

"He's not coming to see my grandfather. Nothing will happen to Wu Shengli's case, right? Xia Qingqing said as she walked over.

"Possibly, if not for the big deal. Who runs to someone else's house for the New Year. Li Weiguo said.

Lu Zhiming put away his documents and rode inside.He heard someone calling him from behind.

Xia Qingqing and Li Weiguo took off their scarves and showed their faces.

Only then did Lu Zhiming recognize the two of them.

"Director Lu, are you going to our house? Xia Qingqing asked.

Lu Zhiming nodded, "I have something important to report to the old chief."

He had a serious look on his face, Xia Qingqing knew that the matter must be very serious, "What happened?" Is it Wu Shengli's business?

Lu Zhiming nodded with a serious face, "Wu Shengli has just found a short meeting." He used his trousers to hang himself from the iron door of the cell. The man has lost his breath.

"Wouldn't it? Isn't he yet to be judged? Why did you suddenly find a short-sighted sight?

Xia Qingqing couldn't believe it, how could a person like Wu Shengli who wanted to save face leave this world in such an undignified way? He's not that kind of person. There must be something in between.

☆ 142. Chapter 146: Mother and daughter turn against each other and cause an accident

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 146 Mother and daughter turned against each other, causing an accident

Sitting in the living room, Lu Zhiming told the old man about Wu Shengli's suicide.

The old man was also surprised, "Why did he suddenly commit suicide?"

Lu Zhiming sighed and explained, "The day before yesterday, Xia Aihua reported to Wu Meimei about his murder many years ago. We checked with Wu Shengli, and he was surprised when he heard it. A look of disbelief. He probably didn't expect that his dearest would give him a knife at the last moment to protect himself.

Coupled with the case he is now carrying, the death penalty is a certainty. He may see no hope and be disappointed in the convictions of his loved ones. Today is the thirtieth day of the Chinese New Year's Eve, the day of the reunion of all families, and I can't think about it for a while. After

listening to Lu Zhiming's explanation, everyone was silent. Who knows what he thought before he died? Will you regret all this you did. If he can be safe and secure and not be so greedy for power and nobles, it will be another ending.

"Did he inform his parents? The old man asked.

"Informed that his parents did not believe that Wu Shengli committed suicide, saying that they were killed by us. The procuratorate has intervened to conduct an autopsy on the cause of Wu Shengli's death, and the results will be available tonight. "