Mother, come and sit. Lin Juan smiled and walked over and sat on the bed with the old woman.

Xia Qingqing also sat beside her, and said coquettishly: "Grandma, I'm worried about you." Grandma's

eyebrows were crooked, and she said with a smile: "Your mother also said that you have become an adult, look at where you have changed." It's still the little girl who can be spoiled.

Lin Juan also laughed.

"Juan, don't worry about Aihua. She speaks, her mouth doesn't close the door, don't pay attention to her. I told her to go back tonight. "

Mother, I don't care about her. If you want to worry about it all these years, you won't have anything to do with her for a long time. How can she still run home twice in three days?

"Mother knows that you are a reasonable and good daughter-in-law. Let's not bother with her.

Lin Juan remembered that Aihua and her father-in-law had mentioned the matter of separation, "Mother, I have something I want to hear your opinion." "

You say. "

Before eating, Aihua told his father in the living room that he wanted to divide the family property. A penny for your thoughts? The

old lady stretched out her hand and took Lin Juan's hand, and said earnestly: "You just treat her as a fart." Your dad and I think the same way. She gave everything that should have been given to her, and she also made a lot of money from her family here when she shouldn't have given it. Your dad and I are both watching it. It's impossible to give her the property, don't worry.

"You don't know Aihua's character, she won't give up. Lin Juan said.

"Don't worry, I know this in my heart, and your father also knows it in my heart.

Lin Juan was very moved, "Mother, you and Dad think about us, thank you." "

Thank you, we're family.

Xia Qingqing was relieved. Xia Aihua said the idea of splitting up the family in advance, and her grandparents also had an idea in their hearts, and they would solve this matter without her worrying.

......

Xia Aihua and Wu Meimei came out of the kitchen after cleaning up. The old lady is no longer in the living room.

Looking up, the old lady went upstairs and entered Qingqing's room.

"Your grandma went upstairs, I'll go and have a look. Tell her I'm going back. Xia Aihua said.

Wu Meimei saw that the door of the study was open, and Li Weiguo was playing chess with her grandfather intently. Li Weiguo on the side is really good-looking, so she can't take her eyes off.

"Okay, then you can go. I went to see my grandfather play chess.

Xia Aihua followed behind and walked up the stairs gently. Curiosity makes her want to hear what her mother has to say to them?

The door to Qingqing's room was ajar, and she could hear the voices inside as she stood at the door of her daughter's room.

Hearing my mother's last sentence, we are a family. She felt resentment in her heart. Instead of questioning his mother impulsively, he went back to the living room and sat on the sofa.

......

Li Weiguo and the old man went to the study to play chess. He knew how to play chess and learned it from his company commander when he was a soldier. When we don't usually train, our entertainment together is to play chess.