CH2 the true beginning

[ AUTHOR NOTE: The previous chapter is a pre-prologue and not an actual chapter

any image used in this series does not belong to me please support the official release.]

3RD POV

Rimuru: hey what is that ciel it doesn't look like how it was before. 

Ciel: well riminus made it from World Tree. I made it from your special Genesis-grade god metal. 

Rimuru: well it looks cool and much better than Rimiris gate 

Ciel: praise me more master. (making a smug face)

Rimuru then started to praise her and pet her like a child.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CIEL AND RIMURU TEASING EACH OTHER.

Rimuru: So shall we go and check if this is safe or not?

Rimuru was just about to enter the gate when he got stopped by Guy and velzard who were playing with their new pets a panther and an ice phoenix.

Guy: Oi rimuru! Did you again decrease the speed of the time flow? Are you going somewhere?

Velzard: hey why did you send that good-for-nothing veldora?

Rimuru: hey is not that bad. Well, I am going to a new verse just like the previous one. You can come too, but I do not know if I need to manage our power and other issues. Once done you two and velgrynd can come anytime.

Velzard: hey what is the name of that verse

Guy: let me guess, humm.... Hum... is it Dragon Ball?

Rimuru: yes how did you know? Did veldora tell you?

Guy: no no he was behaving like a monkey. And saying something about universal kame...hame...haa... you got the point.

Rimuru: well shit he is now coming last. OK, I am going Now please be sure that Milim Veldora and Raimris don't cause problems.

After our goodbyes, I step inside the gate and got sucked in the singularity of two verses and an unimaginable amount of energy flowing between the two and thrown into that verse colliding with his body.