"Well then, I guess I found you." Norman said, watching the moon shine on the water. Y/n grinned, remembering his letter perfectly. "This is your first time, you were never able to do it before." Y/n smiled. "How did you do that?" Norman asks smiling down to her. "I hid in the same place every time." Y/n smirked up to him. "I was always hiding right behind you." She said calmly. Norman's mouth dropped. "T-there's no way! I would have noticed-" "Well you didn't." Y/n said with a cocky attitude. She rested her head on his shoulder. Norman smiled and rolled his eyes. "Back to your list of things to talk about Dr. Normal?" Y/n pushed him on. "Oh yeah um right, Lambda." He sighed, the day coming back to him~

A couple weeks later while Norman was being taken to take a test after being drugged, the sounds of screaming and groaning rang through Norma's ears. He looked up to his right and looked through one of the many glass windows. He stopped and his eyes widened. The girl was chained to a wall with her head down, she looked... dead? "Let's move along now Norman." The lady that was transferring him pushed him along. "Y/n..." Norman said with a tear falling from his eye.

"They drugged me, almost everyday, if I wasn't being drugged, I was being tested." Norman gulped hard, and started drawing circles on the back of Y/n's hand, and he felt her shaking. "C-can we n-not talk about it?" Y/n asks through grinned teeth, she clenched her eyes to slow her breathing. "Hey hey, it's okay. Lambda is done. It's in the past." Norman said the regretted his words. "Yeah, we'll move on." Norman said after waiting moments.

"Do you remember when I confessed to you, it was on the other side." "How could I forget, fucking asshole." Norman was hocked by her sudden language. "I- what?!" He asked offended. "You left me to go die, if the others didn't show up to get that vaccine you would have died. Which was your plan. You left me knowing you loved me and I loved you too, that's shitty." Y/n said harshly and offended. Norman flinched at multiple things. "I thought it was a sweet act. I was literally changing the world for you." Norman argued back. "You could have figured something else out where we didn't have to, um, die! You had the time" Y/n said back. Norman sighed. "Okay okay you're right. Shitty move." He murmured.

Norman took Y/n's hand, removing his demon mask. His hand was shaking slightly. Y/n took off her mask too. "Norman-" "Daisy, I'm sorry I can't go forward with you, and help you fulfill your dream of falling in love. I'm bringing you here, because I know you'll be safe here." Norman started, and his eyes began watering. "Norman what are you talking about?" Y/n asked. "Daisy, I loved you the second you were brought into the orphanage, and if I could change something, so maybe we were both born on the human side, or just you. I would. I'd change the world for you." Y/n's heart began racing. "And I'm going to, so I can go, knowing you're safe and okay." Norman said. "Norman what the hell are you talking about?" Y/n asked getting worried. "Daisy, I lied, and I lied to the others. They drugged me. My side effects are so bad. I'm in stage four. Y/n, I am going to die." Norman said. Tears began to trickle down Y/n's face. "Norman no." Y/n cried. "I knew I'd have to live without you but not this soon." Y/n said to herself. Norman held her hand tightly and with his other hand cupped her face. "But that's not what I wanted to tell, I wanted to tell you that, Daisy I'm in love with you." Norman looked into her eyes, but not for long because he didn't waste a second for his lips to finally meet hers.

"But I'm bringing it up because, I take back everything." he said with a still unreadable voice. Y/n's eyes widened. "Wait, not everything." He said quickly. "Shitty move two." Y/n rolled her eyes. "Sorry." He cleared his throat. "I take back changing something so you or I were born here, on the human side." He said, Y/n waited, feeling dumbfounded. "This world is so big, we probably would've never met. I'm happy with the way things turned out. Even with Lambda, the suffering, and lies we had to survive. We did it all to end here Daisy." Norman said. "Yeah, I- I agree." Y/n smiled, taking in Norman's warmth.

"Last thing." Norman said, Y/n let out a sigh knowing what was next. "The kiss~"

Y/n stared at the purple, orange, and yellow sunset, till Norman spoke. "Hey Daisy." He said. Y/n turned her head, and Norman got nervous, and he knew he couldn't look away, or he'd loos the courage he had spent all day building up. "What?" y/n asked after a few seconds of silence. "You know..." He started slowly, inspecting every inch of Y/n's face, to make sure the course of the past sixteen-ish years, he hadn't missed something. "It's just, we've spent our whole lives together." Norman laughed nervously. "Yeah?" Y/n looked back to the small arched window. "But I feel like." Norman continued. "I don't know you all the way, I want to know you a different way, that no one else has." Norman said slowly, and quietly. "And I don't think you know it, but you're really pretty, like a Daisy, delicate and small." He said. "What..." Y/n looked over at him. "And maybe you do like Cislo, or just none of us." He said. "Oh and you're smart, really smart." Norman laughed. "I guess what I'm saying is I like yo-" He started, but Y/n had already moved across the small container and pressed her lips against his. She felt in that moment if she didn't kiss him, she'd regret it, and be stuck in a thought of, 'what's the point of going on.' She pulled away, but their faces still inches apart. "Daisy..." Norman said. "Dr. Normal..." Y/n whispered back.

"You can't avoid it forever, and if you are tell me why-" but Y/n had already moved to kiss him. "At this point it doesn't matter why, because Dr. Normal, I love you too."

A/N: Damn took you long enough to confess. Anyway I sooo hope you are all still enjoying, please let me know if you are, or if you guy have any recommendations, I feel like the story is somehow getting sloppy? I don't know, but any comments, critical-lovely I'd love to revive. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYY<3 (Also did you notice the double up load;)