frank sinatra and pasta.

(trigger warnings: none :) ! )
"Those fingers in my hair
That sly come hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft"
Witchcraft- Frank Sinatra
-----------------------------------------------

"Cause it's witchcraft! Wicked witchcraft!" You sang softly as you stirred the noodles in the pot as they boiled.

You were currently in the process of making dinner for you and Michael, and you had been craving some chicken alfredo for the longest, and Michael ate anything as long as it was edible. You walked around the kitchen with your h/c locks all up on top of your head in a loose bun and one of Michael's t-shirts that you had bought him but stole practically every night. Michael never seemed to mind, instead, it seemed like he enjoyed it as it gave him easier access to do what he wanted with you when he felt like it.

Michael was out and about on his usual spree of killings, which these days he had seemed to do less and less. It made your heart warm as he was finally starting to take control and spend more time with you. He knew that although you didn't exactly appose his antics of killing, you did however hate it instead, but you had loved Michael too much to let that get in the way. Especially now as he was finally starting to turn it around and all for you.

You continued to sing softly and move around the kitchen while slowly dancing to the soft melody until you felt a hand on your hip.

You jumped slightly before quickly turning away from the sink where you were washing some lettuce to make a Caesar salad and saw your masked boyfriend looking down at you.

"Well hello to you too," You said with a small smile on your lips before you turned a 180 to have your front facing Michael, before wrapping your arms around his big lean body. Michael quickly reacted and pulled you in tighter while enveloping you in his big arms.

You slowly started to move back, but Michael kept you close and instead did something that took you quite off guard. Swiftly, he put an arm around your waist and grabbed one of your hands in his, and you reacted by putting your free hand on his shoulder.

"You wanna dance?", and to your question, all he did was start moving softly back in forth in a two-step motion.

It took you a second before you finally caught up to his rhythm and you both swayed to the voice of Frank Sinatra.

You eventually moved both of your hands around his neck, and his around your waist, as you both continued to sway softly in the kitchen.

"Where did you even learn to dance?" You asked suddenly, and Michael tilted his head towards the TV.

"Really? You learned from watching TV?" You asked suspiciously but he just shrugged and pulled you in tighter.

"Michael," You said softly and you both stopped in the middle of the kitchen as the song faded softly into a new song. He looked down at you with a head tilt waiting for you to say what you wanted to tell him, as he pushed a stray hair behind your ear.

"I love you", you said with a soft smile feeling it in that moment more than ever.

Michael let out a sigh before leaning his head down onto yours and wrapping your petite frame into his before tracing a phrase onto your arm with his thumb.

I love you more, y/n

You both stayed there until you heard a familiar sizzle coming from the kitchen. You quickly looked at the stove behind Michael and saw the pasta water boiling over.

"OH SHIT!" You quickly yelled and pulled away from Michael who had turned to see what had happened before he began to silently laugh behind you as you tried turning off the match.

You groaned before looking back at Michael who was still laughing at you, and slowly you started to laugh as well.

This man is gonna be the death of me.. and I wouldn't change it for the world.

author's note: LISTEN! before yall hate me, I'm so so so so so sorryyyyy for not posting. I know this might sound like an excuse but when I tell you guys that I have so much shit and just fucking life being a pain in the ass going on right now, it would be an understatement. But the important thing is I'm back and I am going to try and start writing a bit more again, maybe once or twice every other week. I know it's not much but I think it is the most realistic writing schedule I can come up with right now. But I also wanted to take a second to welcome all my new readers to my little oneshot book, and just thank you guys for all the love you guys show me every single day. I may not write every single day (as I should be), but I do read your guys's comments! every single one and when I tell you, you guys have me cracking the fuck up, and kicking my feet back and forth at yawl's praise, I mean it. And also I wanted to say happy 19K reads?! LIKE HOLY SHIT?! I can never thank you guys enough for the way you guys make me so happy, and I am so grateful that this book brings you guys joy and we can all share this weird obsession with a fictional serial killer, but I love it and I love every single one of you guys! Anyway enough of my ramble, I hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot, I know it was short but I will try to write a longer one for next week, and leave a comment on what you guys might want to see next! All the love <3. !!!