Friends?

(Not a trigger warning but this is gonna be a semi-long one-shot, but I wanna make a part 2 to this story as another one-shot but same storyline! so fair warning!)

"Secrets I have held in my heart
are harder to hide than I thought,
maybe I just wanna be yours"
I Wanna Be Yours, Arctic Monkeys
—————————————

"Michael!" You stood up quickly from your reading spot on the couch, as you walked over to your best friend who had just walked in.

Book in hand, you made it till you were in front of him before looking up at the tall figure in front of you.

"I didn't know you were coming today!" You stated, and Michael shrugged at your comment before, pointing at your hand with a book in it.

You smiled as you lifted your hand holding the book in front of him so he could see your current read, or more like reread.

"It's Pride and Prejudice..again." You said with a playful guilty expression and Michael just shook his head.

You had read this book more than you both could remember. Since you moved to Haddonfield six months ago, he'd seen you re-read this book three times. Michael knew the whole story, from the beginning to when Mrs.Bennet tells Mr.Bennet about Mr.Bingley, to the end when Elizabeth and Darcy get married. You had even made him watch the movie with you multiple times.

Ever since that night he saw you in the park holding that book, something in him couldn't hold back from wanting you... but the difference from all his others; not dead.

From there on he stalked you day and night, for a week. He hadn't killed in two weeks, making the town of Haddonfield worried about what was to come next. Yet the only thing Michael cared about was you, well more like you from a distance.

A month later when you finally met him at the park, had changed everything for Michael...

————

You had just finished your daily ritual of reading in the park till dark. Tonight in particular was colder and empty, yet you didn't mind.

What you didn't know was Michael was watching you from a distance in the trees, as you walked closer and closer towards him without even knowing it.

You went along, humming Wet Dream by Wet Leg to yourself, until you slowed seeing a tall man in a blue mechanic suit and latex mask making you stop just a few feet away from him, gasping in fright.

You both stared each other down till, Michael started walking slowly towards you; your instinct was to walk backward, but you were too frozen to move your legs.

Michael stared down at you as you craned your neck up to meet his shadow-covered eyes, from the white mask. You swallowed, till you heard a small crinkle of a paper, coming from between the both of you.

You looked down to see a crinkled yellow paper in his hand.

"Is that for me?" You ask confused, as you avert your eyes back to his. A second passes before he nods softly, and pushes his hand towards you with the paper.

Slowly, you lift a shaky hand to grab the paper. Your fingers met with his palm and you shiver from how cold his hands are, before grabbing the paper.