admit it, y/n.

(trigger warning- semi-sexual content)
"It's cuffing season,
and all the girls be needing
need a big boy, I wanna big boy
give me a big boy"
Big Boy- SZA
--------------------------------------

"Y/N! You need to tell me about Michael, what he looks like, is he hot, is he fit? Come on, I want all the details bitch, don't hold back on me"

Your face instantly turned a bright red, thanking god that BSF/N wasn't here to see your embarrassed state.

BSF/N had been gone for almost six months to travel all around Europe, which meant she had never gotten to meet the man you have been with for almost four months. So when you told her about your relationship on one of the days she called in to check up on you and how you were, she hasn't quit demanding details since.

The problem about it was, BSF/N didn't know you were dating the infamous killer that murdered his sister on Halloween night; so you steered clear of giving too many details. But these things don't get past BSF/N, she will plead and beg until you spill something out. And now seemed like one of those moments, so for the hell of it you spilled.

"Michael is handsome," You said plainly, not wanting to go into too much detail, still hoping to get out of it.

"Oh come on, that's it? fill me in! is he a bodybuilder big? is he tall? OH MY GOD, does he have a huge ass dic-"

"BSF/N!" you said cutting her off, as she laughed hard over the phone, making you feel more embarrassed.

"I won't stop until you fill me in now!" She says demanding playfully and you let out a sigh.

Am I really doing this?

-------

You're contemplations distracted you so much that you didn't hear the sound of Michael coming home from downstairs, as he came into yours and his's shared home. He heard your soft voice coming from upstairs, making him slowly move up the stairs, starting to hear your voice louder, and the sound of another feminine voice that sounded like your BSF/N.

Of course, they're on the phone again...

Michael rolled his eyes from behind his mask as he neared the door that was half cracked open, he was about to walk in before your words made him freeze in his spot.

"Well since you keep bugging me, and this is the last time I will fill you in on anything I swear! He has really strong and toned arms, with strong hands.." You start, making Michael furrow his eyebrows in confusion at what you were saying.

"And what else Y/N, you need to tell me more about this Michael mystery man! Does he have nice legs? What about his butt?!" He heard your BSF/N ask, making him more intrigued, that you were talking about him, and what you had to say.

"This should be good"

Michael smirked to himself under his mask as he moved slowly right outside the door frame, before leaning on it, and crossing his so-called "really strong and toned arms". He would never say it out loud, but he definitely flexed his biceps a little.

"He has really hard thighs, I swear they're stones, he could squat 500 pounds like nothing and I wouldn't even blink an eye" He raised his eyebrows at your words before smirking to himself at the tone of pride in your voice as you confessed to your BSF/N