haunted house.

(trigger warning! - sexual content (a slow burn)
(BSF/N- Best friends name)
"As long as I got you, yeah
I'm not afraid to die
I'm alright"
Pretty Boy - The Neighborhood
------------------------------------

"Come on Y/N please?" your best friend pleaded.

BSF/N had been begging to go out to Haddonfield to go check out the new haunted house that had just been built for the past week, and you being you had rejected her offer being too creeped out at the idea of going to a haunted house, especially on Halloween night.

"BSF/N you know I hate that stuff! What makes you think I will say yes?" You say to her and she huffs slightly irritated, crossing her arms with a pout resting on her lips, making you sigh.

You both stay silent as you continue to do your homework before you finally put your pencil down and look over at BSF/N.

"Alright, I'll go but just this once.." You say almost not believing the words coming from your mouth, but they all become worth it when BSF/N jumps up and wraps her arms around you in a tight hug, and you wrap your arms around her back.

She lets go with a slight squeal before grabbing your hands in hers, with a look of excitement covering her features.

"You won't regret it! We're going tomorrow, so be ready at 7" She says letting you go before packing up her stuff to leave in a hurry and you laugh.

"Ok; Where are you going?" You ask confused and she stops to look at you.

"Well super hot costumes aren't going to make themselves!" She says, you give her a look and she rolls her eyes.

"If I let you do it, you'll end up dressing up as a real nurse instead of a sexy one like you're supposed to" You laugh and sarcastically gasp, and put a hand on your chest.

"I am personally offended!" You say, making the both of you laugh, as she puts the backpack strap on her shoulder and comes over and kisses your cheek goodbye.

"Be ready at 7!" She shouts out the door and you roll your eyes as you continue to do your homework and think about tomorrow.

"What could go wrong? It's just a haunted house!"

------------

"Ah! aren't you excited? It's almost our turn!" BSF/N shrieks and you let out a nervous sigh as you rub your arms to warm up your cold skin from the weather that your short costume doesn't cover.

You were dressed up as a sexy black cat, in a short glittered black skirt, with tights, and a tight black corset at the top. BSF/N had got you a black mask, but you decided against it not liking the glitter that fell off the mask; it made your face itch.

You were against the idea of wearing such a skimpy outfit but as your BSF/N says "Halloween is the one night where we can show all we want and have an excuse!" although you knew that never stopped her anyways. She was dressed up as a sexy devil, similar to your outfit except hers was red, with long red socks and a horn and tail to complete her look.

"Tickets?" The guy asks looking high from how low and red his eyes were. BSF/N gave the tickets in her hand to the high-looking dude and he waved a hand to the door behind him.

"Enjoy the house, tickets!" he says and BSF/N squeals before grabbing your hand and pulling you forward harshly, causing you to stumble on your boots.

"Come on Y/N! Oh, look at that!" She said with a squeal and you jumped at the actor dressed as a zombie as she growled at you before walking past.