"Did Courtney move out?" I asked.

"Yeah so now I have the room, your welcome to stay the night by the way" he says while parking the car.

"Thanks" I say. He grabs my suitcase for me and we walk inside the apartment. I noticed how no one was there.

"Where is Dave and Krist?" I ask.

"Some rad party" he said.

"Why didn't you go?" I asked.

"Well I did but then I got your call."

"Oh sorry" I say and look down at the ground.

"Don't feel bad" he said to me.

"Why do you do heroin?" I asked him randomly. It was a long pause.

"Is that really your business?" He asks me rudely and I'm very taken back by it.

"Excuse me?" I ask while raising my eyebrows.

"Well its just that it has nothing to do with you. I know you care about me, but you don't have to worry about it."

"Okay well I do because you have freaking scratches on your face and neck." I say.

"Maybe I want them there." He said. I laughed at that mentally but just rolled my eyes.

"I just want to know so I can understand you better." I say.

"I don't need anyone to understand me better. I haven't had anyone that really understood me for basically my whole life." he said.

"Hello, we shipped in the same boat for years. I know that I'm not as famous as you, but I can still almost understand you, I just need you to help me with it more. I love you Kurt and I have for many years. Even in middld school, I would always want to talk to you because you were always alone like me, I thought you were the cutest boy in the whole world. Its not like I'm gonna tell the whole world about your problems." I said to him while grabbing his arm lightly.

"It makes me feel less stressed, it makes all this pain go away." he said to me while looking at his hands as we sit on the couch. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulders.

"I have pain too though and I don't do it." I say to him while just looking off into space, my head still placed on his shoulders.

"Your pain isn't as bad as mine." .

"psshhh thats bull and you know it." I say to him.

"Are you surrounded by press, people don't tell you what to do every single day, people singing alone to Rape Me or Polly. It's not a f*cking sing along."

"Okay you may be right about that, just please don't get addicted, please." I beg him. He laughs.

"I'm not gonna get addicted." he said getting a bit more angrier. I know he will be I just know it.

"whatever lets just drop it" I say while lightly pecking his neck with my lips. He smiles.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yes"

"How though you ate a bunch of chocolate chip cookies." I say and he smiles.

"I don't know I just am."

"Fine, I'll make mac n cheese." I say.

I walk into the kitchen and grab the box filled with the noodles and packet of artificial powdered cheese. I pour the noodles into the boiling water and wait for them to be cooked. While they were cooking I had to use the bathroom.