Kicking him out.

(Loud House, Tuesday, December 12th, 20XX)

Lincoln had just returned home, in a squirrel suit that was assigned to him by his family, his sisters seen his injuries, his bleeding cuts and open wounds.

"Lincoln..." Rita said.

"Wait, you saw me lick them?" He wondered. "Uh, do, do I need privacy to lick my wounds? Blood tastes like water but smells like metal." His family's face pales,

"Elder brother, licking blood isn't safe!" Lisa whimpered.

"But, I was thirsty!" Lincoln argued.

"Thirsty or not, Blood is NOT  a drink, dude!" Luna says, Lynn Jr rushed over and helped the others remove the squirrel suit from Lincoln as they stared at his injuries, cuts, bruises, and open wounds, Lily noticed some saliva on Lincoln's open wound on the back of his palm, a sign of this being the most recent wound he was licking, as she dried it with a nearby towel.

"Oh great, my son's a blood licking weirdo." Lynn Sr scoffed.

"Excuse me?" Lori sassed.

"Who the fuck are you calling a weirdo?" Leni swore.

"Mr bad luck squirrel suit over there!" Their dad says as he points at Lincoln in a squirrel suit.

"YOU HEARTLESS SON OF A BITCH!" Luan snapped, she was really mad, that someone dared hurt her brother in any way.

"This is YOUR SON and you treat him like fucking trash?!" Lynn Jr growled as the entire family was arguing with Lynn Sr, and finally Rita cleared her throat.

"Girls, Lincoln, listen, Your father and I are getting a divorce." Rita nods.

"Rita! Why? What did I do?" Lynn Sr panicked. Then, at that time, Rita snapped as she looked at her soon to be ex-husband.

"What did you do? What did you do?! You insulted your own son! Here I am trying to maintain 10 hungry mouths! Yes, you help. But you're hating on your own son! Now, we'll let the girls and Lincoln decide on who they want to stay with." Lynn Sr's wife says.

This was it, time for the divorce, Lincoln walked towards his mom's side, and Lily crawled to his side. Lori, Leni, Luna, and Luan walked towards their mom's side as well. Lynn Jr flips off her dad and walks towards her mom.

"But... girls..." Lynn Sr sniffed.

"You're nothing." Lucy says coldly. "Now get out of our house, plague." Lynn Sr just got up and out of the House with his things as he sighed. Lynn Sr didn't like his son, and it cost him his family defending his white haired son.

(End of chapter 1)

Sorry, no uploads for the last two weeks of December. That's my Christmas break.

Gotta get my idea tank recharged.

Merry Christmas y'all!