As he said that, Tommen latched onto my legs. Refusing to let go. I looked to Alana who pulled he boy away and then he latched onto her. Tears running down his red and blotchy face. I got down lower to his level and used my sleeve to clean his tears.

Alana had kissed his head and held him tightly in her arms, rocking him gently back and forth while the boy cried. I knew she loved her siblings but I never imagined they'd be this distraught to leave one another.

"I don't want to go without you." Tommen said in a sob to Alana who held his precious face in her hands. "I don't want to be stuck with mother. Not without you there."

"You will do great things, Tommen. You'll be a knight and maybe someday if Joffrey does not have a son, you'll be a king. Wouldn't that be something? King Tommen... I like the sound of that." She kissed his head again. "Please, take care of the cats for me, okay? I miss Snowball very much."

Tommen nodded. "Maybe I can put her in a carriage and bring her to you. Then I can stay for another visit?"

Alana giggled and moved his hair from his eyes. "I don't think Snowball would like that very much. But I do know she'd like to sleep in your bed and cuddle with you at night. Perhaps sit in your lap while you're reading? How does that sound?"

Another nod from the boy. "I'll miss you a lot."

"I already miss you, sweet boy." She kissed his head and hugged him again. "Promise me you'll be good to Mother and Father?"

"No." He shrugged. "I can't promise that."

"Ah, there it is. That's my little brother." She winked and mussed up his head before coming back to her feet and into my arms. Tommen hugged onto me and then ran off without saying a word. "That's Tommen for 'I'm going to miss you, Robb.' Don't take his silence personally."

Alana looks so beautiful today. More beautiful than ever. Like, exceptionally beautiful. She's wearing a dark purple gown with a grey cloak that has the sigil for House Stark on it and I don't know if it's because she's in my House's sigil or if it's the way the wind is blowing in her hair and against her face causing a redness onto her cheeks that looks like a natural blush... But Gods she's fucking amazing.

I watched as her mother blatantly ignored her. I watched as the light didn't even drain from Alana's eyes because she was too absorbed in us. She kept looking at me and just smiling. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to my side, letting her rest her head against my chest.

Robert Baratheon soon approached and he looked to me and then back down to his daughter. She didn't smile at him. She didn't seem happy to see him or sad to see him leaving so soon after the hunt.

Alana had no emotions when it came to seeing her father at all.

"Alana," Robert said sternly. "I want to say I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. It was not right and I was thinking about the realm when I made those decisions. I was a fool and I was wrong for placing a responsibility on you that you were not ready for."

"You're apologizing?" She raised her brow and crossed her arms tightly.

I felt her entire body stiffen under my arm. I swallowed heavily and kept my eyes locked on my wife. My beautiful wife who is stiff as a board having to endure her own father in this moment.

Robert nodded once. "I am. I ask for your forgiveness, daughter."

"I don't forgive you." She muttered in return. "Father."