Madeleine turned around walking up to the kid "Listen Daniel, you aren't part of this world and antagonizing one of the richest families isn't the way to get in." she said trying to reason with him, "Wait you know my name?" Dan asked confused.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

     Madeleine, Blair, Chuck and Nate all sat at a table enjoying mimosas and laughing when Blair looks over and sees Serena and Dan entering the ball room. "You got to be kidding." Blair scoffed "This should be fun." 

Looks like Chuck and Blair showed up with quite some appetite... for destruction that is.

     Bart Bass signals over his Daughter to meet a potential client, Madeleine stands up and politely walks over to her Father "Madeleine meet Henry Ford III and his son Henry Ford IV" He said gesturing over to the two men. "Nice to meet you!" Madeleine stretched out her hand and the son gently held her hand "It's my pleasure" he said winking. Madeleine looked over at her father and he nodded, she was being used to secure a deal.

     "So, Henry how's the car business?" she said swirling around her mimosa. "You know nothing about cars, don't pretend to care" he said staring at her but not quite making eye contact "Touchy, are we?" she smirked "Listen, my dad and your dad have business, you have to be nice" he said plainly "So pick me up tonight at 8?" Madeleine said tilting her head "Pleasure doing business with you." Henry said kissing her cheek and walking over to the two men. Bart looked back at  Madeleine and smiled. "What the hell was that?" Chuck said walking by Madeleine "You unfortunately being right" 

     Madeleine had her small plate adding some fruit, when she over heard "Well, can't say much for his child bearing skills but Bart Bass knows brunch." Madeleine smirked clearly Dan hasn't noticed her. She looked over at Dan who was awkwardly talking to the statue ladies "They don't talk Daniel, and I'd like to think I turned out rather okay." she smiled. "Oh! I'm sorry Madeleine I didn't see you there" he said slightly panicked "It's quite alright Humphrey" She said laughing "How do you know me? No one knows me" he asked.

     "After bumping into each other took me a moment to remember you from ninth grade, when we had English honors together and analyzed the Julie Carr poem" she said remembering his goofy hair cut "Oh god you remember that?" He said laughing "Yeah your dad called you about waffles when we were working on that!" she laughed loudly "Yeah he really likes them" Dan said seemingly embarrassed "I'd love to try them sometime ya know?" she said smiling "Wait really?" he said caught off guard "Yeah-" when all of a sudden Blair rushes over

     "Dan? Hi, I'm Blair Waldorf, Serena's friend" she said masquerading in her fake smile "Oh, hey. Yeah, do you happen to know where she is?" Dan asked, "As a matter of fact I do" she said her smiling getting bigger "Blair!" Serena yelled trying to stop Blair.

     "Where were you?" Dan asked unaware of the situation "She was waiting in a hotel room... for my boyfriend." "Oh fuck" Madeleine hadn't realized Nate followed through she thought everything had been figured out. "To talk!" Serena tried to defend herself "About why we weren't talking." Nate said walking into the now forming circle "That doesn't sound any smarter the second time." Blair and Madeleine said at the same time "Wait you knew?" Blair asked turning to her friend "Nate told me this morning and I told him not to, and you said he agreed to not talk to her" she said feeling defensive

     "Why weren't you talking? Does this have anything to do with why you were waiting for Serena this morning?" Dan said trying to connect the dots "You were what?" Blair said in anger "And here I thought you were waiting for me." Chuck said as he wrapped his arm around his sisters shoulder "Oh, exactly what the situation needs: Chuck. Now what is going on here?" Dan rolled his eyes "We were just getting to that" Blair smirked "Blair, please, don't do this." Serena begged.