Chapter 21 You

I've finally found the nerve to say
I'm gonna make a change in my life
Starting here today
I surrender all my love
I never thought I could
I'm giving all my love away
And there's only one reason that I would
(And baby it's you)
The way you walk
The way you talkThe way you say my name and smile
(Baby, you)
The way you move me
The way you soothe me
The way you speak softly through the night
(Baby, you)
Every morning you rise
And open your eyes
I just wanna be there with you baby
I just wanna be yours
From this day forth.

its been 2 weeks and zac and fatima have moved in their new home ,zac is planning on propoing to fatima he has already talked to her dad.

Flashback 2 days ago

Zac: hey Mr.Wilson thanks for meeting with me today,

Mr.Wilson: Sure son whats up what do i owe this meeting today,

Zac: well today i will ask for your hand in marriage , I wanna ask fatima to marry me.

Mr.Wilson: oh... damn ok well son you have my blessing thanks for asking how is my princess doing by the way.

Zac: Shes doing good shes crazy and spoiled but good.

Mr.Wilson: well thats fatima for you well congrats son go ahead let me know the details and day and im there.

They shake hands and leave zac goes home and Mr.wilson goes to his office him and fatima mom havent been seeing eye to eye since he told her about  herself and the way shes treating zac.

Back to the present.

Fatima: babe i think i want the baby to sleep in our room for the first 6 months then he or she can go to their room when we are comfortable.

Zac:uhh sure babe it does not really matter to me i like that idea as well.

Zac: how about you sit you've been up moving and fixing things for the longest.

Fatima: no zac it has to be perfect for when mimi comes.

Zac: how do you know its a girl tima it can be a boy.

Fatima: well i know and its a girl,but i need a massage and a good nap.

Zac: well i can help with that go get undressed on the bed i'll get the oil.

Fatima: (smirks) Ok papi im going dont take to long.

Zac: i wont im coming my queen.

zac walks to get the body oil and walks to the room were fatima is naked and ready for him.

Zac: get in the bed and lay on your back he says.

Fatima: ok daddy.

Zac gets undress and makes his way to fatima and pours the oil on her body he kisses her lips then begin to massage her body he rubs her belly then makes his way to her soar boobs.
fatima moans.:umm that feels good he goes to her arms and shoulders and add some pressuer.

Zac: how does this feels.

Fatima: it feels good (Bitting on her bottom lip with her eyes closed.)

Zac: oh really he goes to her sweet spot and massages it slowly while kissing her.

Fatima: I need you papi.