chapter 10

The Next Day

Zac wakes up from his alarm going off luckly it did not wake up fatima so he thought he would make her breakfeast in bed.

Zac: wake up sexy i made you breakfast.

Fatima: nooo 5 more minutes pls.

Zac: no baby you have to eat your food is going to get cold.

Fatima:.... Uhhhh fine im up happy now.
      Fatima was tired from last night

Zac: here baby eat and stop all the cranky shit for i take it away from you.

Fatima: first off im not cranky and second im still sore ass hell so it wont be nun of that.(she smirks/slick tone)

Zac: yea ok  he says as he kisses her.

Fatima: ok stop im going to do my morning routine before i eat.

Zac:ok

Zac: well im going to work so you eat and i will see you later ok.

Fatima:(pouts) ok i will see you later love you have a good day at work.

Zac: come here stop pouting i will be here later ok and i love you to ( he says as he kisses her again)

      two hours later its now 12:30 on a monday afternoon fatima does not go to work untill tomorrow.

   her phone begins to ring.
caller id mommy.

Fatima: hey mommy whats up.

Verionca: dont wats up me thats not how we talk one, and two hey baby im calling to let you know we are coming over tonight at 8.

Fatima: oohh mommy tonight is not good how about tomorrow after work.

Verionca: why not tima, what are you hiding from me,and no tomorrow is not good we are still coming over me your father and siliblings thats final.

Fatima: im not hiding nothing one im grown and two why wats so important that yall all coming over here for( she asked with an attitude).

Verionca: you know what we are still coming so make sure to freshen up and i will be telling your dad about this rude and stank attitude from you bye tima love you.

Fatima: love you to and bye momma.

   Fatima: uuuhhhhh i have to tell zac.

              Text Message thread.
Papi🍆🥰

Hey papi are you busy i have something to tell you my parents are coming over at 8.

                                               My Wife To Be🥰
No baby im never to busy and ok whats the matter with that i get off at 6:30 so that should be time to get ready.