chapter 11

later that night 2:53 Am

Fatima:papi can you move your arm i have to pee.

Zac moves his arm.

Zac: ok come back so i cn put my arm back.

Fatima:ok.

Fatima goes and use the bathroom then cleans her hands she see zac is sleep so she goes and get a water.then come and get in the bed and cuddles with zac.

Zac: you ok baby.

Fatima: yes i just have a light headache but im good lets go back to sleep we have  get up later.

Zac: oh im sorry babe but come on lets go back to sleep.

       They go back to sleep and then wake up hours later from both of their phone alarms going off.

Zac: uhhh tima cut your alarm off.

Fatima: you cut it off for me my head still hurts.

Zac: ok mami i'll get ready then wake you up in 5 mins.

Fatima: ok love you and thanks papi.

Zac: ok mami come on get up i let you sleep more than five minutes.

Fatima: ok im up im up (she says with a sad tone)

she gets dressed up for work and her and zac eats breakfeast and then they both go ahead to work.

     text thread

papi🍆🥰: hey papi i made it to work love you. 
                                      My wife to be🥰:hey babe i did to and love you as well how about we meet for lunch on me.

Papi: sure bye gotta go luv you again.

    Papi hearted the message.

End of text thread.

fatima walks in the bulding same time as andi.

Andi: hey fatima wait up.

Fatima: oh hey andi whats up girl how was your weekend.

Andi: it was good wat about yours(is that a engagement ring schocked.)

Fatima Smiles: no this is a promise ring me and my man made it offical, so ur girl is off the market and my weekend was the best he even meet my parents.

Andi: oh lord how did that go.

Fatima: i am not go lie it went well they love him espically quam, jj he's getting their but yea it went well.

Andi:oh well thats nice when will i get to meet this mystery man.

Fatima: well you will meet him later he's taking me out for lunch.

Andi: oh ok i will hold you to it.

At zac's job

Zac: hey jake im taking lunch off to eat with my lady so i will not be here.

Jake: ok when will i get to meet this special lady of yours.

Zac: you will meet her soon how about friday i host a game night you come thru and meet her then.

Jake: ok sure i am down.

Zac well ok im get to work to get out of here for lunch.

2 hours later its now 11:30  30 minutes before fatimas lunch brake.she is now a crimnal attorney she is no longer andi's asstinces so she is finna be booked and busy.