chapter 12

9:00Am fatima phone is ringing.

Ring.... Ring.... Ring....

Fatima: (soggy) hello andi wats up you ok whats wrong.

Andi: no girl im fine im just calling to let you know no need to come in today. robin said we can work from home due to a water leak so yea see you and sorry if i woke you.

Fatima: Its ok i was getting up anyways so i will work and send you the pappers later when im done love ya bye sis.

Andi: love you to ti and see you later.

Fatima turns to see zac not in bed so she calles his name.

Fatima: zac babe were are you.

he does not answer.she calls again.

Fatima:zac,zac were are you.

now she has a attitude cause he's not answering her.

Zac: goodmorning baby whats wrong.

Fatima: you did not here me calling you thats whats wrong(she says with a attitude.)

Zac: im sorry baby i had airpods on im sorry forgive me pls.(puppy dog face).

Fatima Blushes: yes i forgive you but dont have me calling more than once zachary.

Zac: damn the whole government name baby im sorry i love you.

Fatima: i love you to but im dead ass serious right now.

Zac:ok ok calm down you need to go back to sleep grumpy ass.

she throws a pillow at him

Fatima: fuck off zac and im not grumpy dummy.

Zac: ok im sorry baby foreal im just playing dont you gotta get ready for work my love.

Fatima: nope we work from home today due to a leak.so im working from home today untill we see whats up.

Zac: oh ok baby im sorry to hear that,but i still love  you oh and i'm going in for 1 max but not long.

Fatima: ok well i will see you later i have a date with my mom and aggy ass sisters later at 12 so i will see you when we get back home.

Zac: ok baby love you and i have to get going .
    He kisses her and heads out the door.

zac phone is ringing its his mom.

Zac: hey momma whats up.

Mrs.Taylor: im good but wbu and nothing im caling to check on my son you still coming over for saturday night games are you.

Zac: yes momma i will but im bringing my girlfriend.

Mrs Taylor: ewww i hope not karen scrawny and aggy ass is it.

Zac: laughing no ma she is new and different from karen ma she is sweet and i love her.

Mrs Taylor: well ok baby i will see you then bye momma loves you.

Zac: love you to momma bye i have to get to work.

2 hours later fatima is getting ready for brunch with her mom and sister.