15

I was walking to the house to see my parents. They said they have news for me and im ready to hear what it is.

I sat on the chair as my parents sat on the couch holding hands.

"Mom, mamma what's this about?"

They looked at each other then turned to face me with a smile. Then mamma spoke "we want to tell you your mother and I are having a baby"

My mouth dropped to the floor hearing the news "are you serious?"

"Yes dear" mom said.

I chuckled and walked up tho them and hugged them. "This is exciting!"

~~~
Later that night I was Sutton on the front porch thinking what it would be like if why little sibling is born.

I never had a sibling before hear the news is exciting. But I don't know what it's gonna be like.

I heard footsteps and saw orm walking towards me I smiled.

"Hey" he spoke.

"Hey" I said "I thought you'd be with Arthur"

"He's sick I do now want his plague" he said sitting next to me. "So what is new on this day"

I looked at him "I found out I'm gonna be a sister"

He looked shocked then smiled "congratulations. It must be exciting"

I shrugged "i don't know what it's like to be a sibling. I'm 20 year old and it's all new to me"

Orm nods in understanding "I feel you. When I found out I had an older brother at first I hated him but after a while he got along. Yet we still fight and disagree about many things."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like our how we felt about both the surface world and Atlantis."

"Oh"

"What I am trying to say is... it's good to have sibling and know that there will always be flaws. Like parents with their children"

I nod understandably "thanks orm for this talk. It really helps." I touch his hand.

"Of course" he said holding my hand "you know I would be of use to you any day"

I cringed at that comment "that was was the most corny thing you ever said but I get it"

We both chuckled and looked at each other in the eyes.

Then orm speaks "I... I actually came to talk to you... I'll be gone for a couple of years."

"What do you mean you'll gone?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm going to be out of Atlantis for a while probably for a couple of years."

"When are you leaving?"

"Next week"

"Oh" I frowned. "What about Arthur?"

"He's will also be coming with me. We will be back before you know it."

"Promise?"

Orm nod "I promise"